The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Road to success

stevon

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking the internet for some time now and this year I plan to finally succeed.
My goal this year is to learn to make ads on adwords, bing and facebook with cpa offers, to learn youtube ranking and to find out how to make more from IG.
I have an unlimited source of adwords $350 threshold accounts, I made some viral youtube videos in the past, I have some personal trick to rank videos and right now I run about 20 IG accounts using a bot doing cpa.

The thing is I'm spread out and I have limited time to invest for this kind of business, I'm a programmer and I'm doing websites.

In 2019 I want to focus more on this and do it full time, but I also feel that I need a little luck.

Thanks for listening my story and see you around.

Hi stevon! With that kind of experience you can earn easily :). The most important part right now is focus and mindset, rest you already got. Maybe in long time-period you should try affiliate marketing? Good luck with your journey :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Is your bot living up to your expectations generating traffic? Can your bot develop traffic to some affiliate *offer*
Is that the point of the exercise?

I have a similar problem -- too many irons in the fire and deciding directions -- regulation and laws are the problem mainly. So, I can emphasize.

Hi stevon! With that kind of experience you can earn easily :). The most important part right now is focus and mindset, rest you already got. Maybe in long time-period you should try affiliate marketing? Good luck with your journey :)

I tried clickbank made $49 selling some ebook, the one with woodworking, I think you know which one. But I think I got lucky, made some videos on youtube and got some free traffic, don't know if I should scale with quantity or try to rank them higher.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Is your bot living up to your expectations generating traffic? Can your bot develop traffic to some affiliate *offer*
Is that the point of the exercise?

I have a similar problem -- too many irons in the fire and deciding directions -- regulation and laws are the problem mainly. So, I can emphasize.

My bot is working great, in one month I had 2 bans and 5 pva's. I cant seem to find a good product that works well with IG.

Any ideas?

Hello and welcome, Stevon!

Well, you sound like a very busy guy. I love that you have goals, just wondering how you're going to fit everything in.

Let's see if we can help, maybe something in these forums will point you in the direction(s) you hope to go:

Social Media Marketing
PPC
Forums Search (you can do separate search terms for Bing, AdWords, etc.)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Stevon! :)

My twitterbot never got banned but it is/[was inactive ATM] Node.JS on one of my workstations here. It's a posting bot and I posted from a datafeed to my own twitter acct. About the Facenazi Empire :D well that is too many rules for me.

As far as product -- what type product will your people following buy?

Start another thread not in the *introductions* (or mods move this thread) and we can discuss this a bit ;)

perfect, and i wish you good luck.
the best advice i can give you is to focus on one thing.

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking the internet for some time now and this year I plan to finally succeed.
My goal this year is to learn to make ads on adwords, bing and facebook with cpa offers, to learn youtube ranking and to find out how to make more from IG.
I have an unlimited source of adwords $350 threshold accounts, I made some viral youtube videos in the past, I have some personal trick to rank videos and right now I run about 20 IG accounts using a bot doing cpa.

The thing is I'm spread out and I have limited time to invest for this kind of business, I'm a programmer and I'm doing websites.

In 2019 I want to focus more on this and do it full time, but I also feel that I need a little luck.

Thanks for listening my story and see you around.
Fighting, I want to learn ASO and ads.

banners
Back