The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

RicanJuicy - A1 Revenue Affiliate

RicanJuicy

affiliate
Hi My Real Name is Dominic. I have been marketing since the beginning of 2017. Now towards the end of this year I decided to join a website called A1 Revenue. A1 is a CPA Marketing Training and Coaching. It is $3000 up front which I now think it alot of money and maybe not worth.

I currently am promoting Adult CPA Offers but I have NOT made a very profitable campaign yet and I have lost 1 or 2k.

But, my adult dating lead gen offer might pick up then hopefully I can make my money back and pay my Grandma back.

Hiya, Dominic and welcome to AffiliateFix!

It is $3000 up front which I now think it alot of money and maybe not worth.

I don't know whether or not it's worth it but yes, that's a lot of money.

Try this, it's free :D: Adult Marketing

And maybe this: Lead Generation

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Dominic!

Hi My Real Name is Dominic. I have been marketing since the beginning of 2017. Now towards the end of this year I decided to join a website called A1 Revenue. A1 is a CPA Marketing Training and Coaching. It is $3000 up front which I now think it alot of money and maybe not worth.

I currently am promoting Adult CPA Offers but I have NOT made a very profitable campaign yet and I have lost 1 or 2k.

But, my adult dating lead gen offer might pick up then hopefully I can make my money back and pay my Grandma back.
hi and welcome to the forum bro rican juicy i have purchased their junior academy for 500$ and they are very royal i have learned alot of stuff from them and they will teach bids strategy plus how to make loosing campaigns into profit and also they have section about software valute so in this section you can learn about everything you want about postback urls yesterday i have bought their basic academy for 1500$ but they have deduced 500$ of junior academy and i just sent them 1000$ to get access and they said when you made 10k you have to pay 1500$ more for basic academy so thats mean basic academy is for 3000$ and vip
is for 6k$ but they share very easy to follow strategies i love mr opulent because i got results and he is my inspiration i never got a dime before his training so go and get his course asap because this will be yours life best decision ever

Hey guys, how are you getting on with A1 Revenue now? Any success stories, have you guys had profitable campaigns? I've just watched the webinar and i'm really interested in joining The Junior Academy. I'm just cautious because $997 for the course is a lot for me at the moment and I've been burnt on an online course before?

You guys think it's worth it?

You managed to make anything profitable now?

Hey!
Any luck or update about A1 Revenue? Did you bought the course, is it worth it?

I found in a search someone selling A1 Revenue for $142.00 now.
I have been dealing with the adult industry 15 years now full time.
Secrets to success and key players in adult affiliate marketing are constantly evolving.
What was $3,000 is now $142 -- what does that tell you?
I am very cynical of people selling *the secret to success* courses or seminars. Trump University is a good example. Trump settled the lawsuit for $20 million :D
They are not actually selling it. I just contacted support chat and wsocourse said that its not available. I just wanted to know if anyone actually has bought original A1 Revenue courses and are they worth it.

I found in a search someone selling A1 Revenue for $142.00 now.
I have been dealing with the adult industry 15 years now full time.
Secrets to success and key players in adult affiliate marketing are constantly evolving.
What was $3,000 is now $142 -- what does that tell you?
I am very cynical of people selling *the secret to success* courses or seminars. Trump University is a good example. Trump settled the lawsuit for $20 million :D

Graybeard, Jan 17, 2018

hi and welcome to the forum bro rican juicy i have purchased their junior academy for 500$ and they are very royal i have learned alot of stuff from them and they will teach bids strategy plus how to make loosing campaigns into profit and also they have section about software valute so in this section you can learn about everything you want about postback urls yesterday i have bought their basic academy for 1500$ but they have deduced 500$ of junior academy and i just sent them 1000$ to get access and they said when you made 10k you have to pay 1500$ more for basic academy so thats mean basic academy is for 3000$ and vip
is for 6k$ but they share very easy to follow strategies i love mr opulent because i got results and he is my inspiration i never got a dime before his training so go and get his course asap because this will be yours life best decision ever

Hello Bro.... Are you still with a1revenue and are you able to generate good business with their training...Please advise.

Haha another Pirate of the Internet :D

I like the principal of GNU, open source and creative commons -- basic knowledge should be shared and free.

They are not actually selling it. I just contacted support chat and wsocourse said that its not available. I just wanted to know if anyone actually has bought original A1 Revenue courses and are they worth it.
Yes I have.I am one of their VIP member.The training videos are value bombs.It covers adult media buying.

Hey guys, how are you getting on with A1 Revenue now? Any success stories, have you guys had profitable campaigns? I've just watched the webinar and i'm really interested in joining The Junior Academy. I'm just cautious because $997 for the course is a lot for me at the moment and I've been burnt on an online course before?

You guys think it's worth it?

Yes it is worth the money.

@RicanJuicy you might need to try cam however you will need to look into sustaining adult with organic traffic & paid traffic. Welcome to affiliate fix

banners
Back