The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Revolutionize Your Email Marketing with AI - Let’s Talk!

amineelqaraoui

affiliate
Attention Email Marketers!

Are you tired of manually A/B testing each step of your email marketing funnel? Do you wish you could generate effective copy with ease? Look no further! I'm developing a tool that automates your email marketing using AI. From split testing to copy generation, our tool streamlines the entire process to save you time and effort.

Do you want to improve your email marketing results and stay ahead of the competition? Our tool uses cutting-edge AI technology to optimize your campaigns for maximum effectiveness.

Imagine being able to generate high-converting email copy with just a few clicks. Imagine having the ability to test and optimize your campaigns with ease. Our tool makes this a reality.

I'd love to talk to you and pick your brain about your email marketing challenges and goals. Whether you're a seasoned marketer or just starting out, I believe our tool can make a big impact on your results.

***EDITED BY ADMIN***

Per Admin: Keep the discussion in this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you telling us about your tool?

This entire post appears to be a pitch for your product and not a genuine interest in having open discussions about email marketing.

Why are you telling us about your tool?

This entire post appears to be a pitch for your product and not a genuine interest in having open discussions about email marketing.
This isn't a pitch I'm looking for experienced email marketers to give me feedback on this idea and if it would be beneficial for them and if they would use something similar. Also would love it if they can tell me what are some issues they are facing with email marketing

This isn't a pitch

I've been marketing for more than 50 years and I know a pitch when I see it. Your entire 1st post is a pitch for your product and/or service. Of all you wrote, there is only one sentence at the beginning of the 4th paragraph that is not a pitch;
"I'd love to talk to you and pick your brain about your email marketing challenges and goals.". Everything else is all about you and your tool, all about an angle, a hook, and a trigger. That is a pitch!

Do you want to improve your email marketing results and stay ahead of the competition? Our tool uses cutting-edge AI technology to optimize your campaigns for maximum effectiveness.

That's a pitch!

Are you tired of manually A/B testing each step of your email marketing funnel? Do you wish you could generate effective copy with ease? Look no further!

That's a pitch!

Imagine being able to generate high-converting email copy with just a few clicks. Imagine having the ability to test and optimize your campaigns with ease. Our tool makes this a reality.

That's a pitch!

Whether you're a seasoned marketer or just starting out, I believe our tool can make a big impact on your results.

That's a pitch!

This isn't a pitch I'm looking for experienced email marketers to give me feedback on this idea and if it would be beneficial for them and if they would use something similar.

Where in your 1st post does it say anything about getting feedback from members on their challenges in email marketing? Additionally, you speak of no ideas, you speak of a tool and you repeatedly tell the reader that tool solves all of their problems.

You are pitching and you are not asking questions of the members in any way to give you feedback on an idea, and you provided no idea, just a pitch on your tool.

Marketers see through your attempt to have them pay attention to your "tool". This is marketing redirection, something marketers know too well. It's a form of bait and switch.

If you truly seek information from marketers, then you need to be transparent about where you need help, what specific information you require, and how it will be of benefit to you. When you are in a marketing forum, you must be direct and to the point because marketers see through any attempts to mask a different intent.

I've been marketing for more than 50 years and I know a pitch when I see it. Your entire 1st post is a pitch for your product and/or service. Of all you wrote, there is only one sentence at the beginning of the 4th paragraph that is not a pitch;
"I'd love to talk to you and pick your brain about your email marketing challenges and goals.". Everything else is all about you and your tool, all about an angle, a hook, and a trigger. That is a pitch!

That's a pitch!

That's a pitch!

That's a pitch!

That's a pitch!

Where in your 1st post does it say anything about getting feedback from members on their challenges in email marketing? Additionally, you speak of no ideas, you speak of a tool and you repeatedly tell the reader that tool solves all of their problems.

You are pitching and you are not asking questions of the members in any way to give you feedback on an idea, and you provided no idea, just a pitch on your tool.

Marketers see through your attempt to have them pay attention to your "tool". This is marketing redirection, something marketers know too well. It's a form of bait and switch.

If you truly seek information from marketers, then you need to be transparent about where you need help, what specific information you require, and how it will be of benefit to you. When you are in a marketing forum, you must be direct and to the point because marketers see through any attempts to mask a different intent.
The tool doesn't even exist yet, I'm in the phase of talking to users and getting them to tell me about their problems. I don't get why you're upset.

AI is not a magic solve all.
AI is only as good as the instructions AI receives.

See ;) 100% AI:

There are many different types of AI, but not all of them are created equal. Some AI systems are better at certain tasks than others. For example, some AI systems are better at analyzing data and making predictions than others. In order for AI to be effective, it needs to be given clear instructions. If the instructions are not clear, the AI will not be able to do its job properly. For example, if an AI system is asked to predict the winner of a horse race, it will need to be given information about the horse, the track, and the conditions on the day of the race. If the AI system is not given all of this information, it will not be able to make an accurate prediction. AI systems are also only as good as the data they are given. If the data is inaccurate, the AI system will not be able to make accurate predictions. For example, if an AI system is given data about a horse that is not accurate, it will not be able to make an accurate prediction about the horse's performance in a race. AI systems are not perfect, but they can be very effective if used correctly.

So if you don't know your product and how you want to sell it ...

AI is like: d'Oh I'll just make some shit up and see if it sticks :D

Octie AI
It's already being done ;)

Really appreciate the feedback and you trying to explain to me how AI works. Little bit of feedback about me. I'm a data scientist and i have worked on generative models for a while now. I do agree that AI trained using supervised learning can only work if the data is accurate. But the point you are missing is that there other types of AI mainly reinforcement learning where the model learn from it's environment, the data can be inaccurate then and the model would take that into account.

Also concerning Octie, this is not what i'm trying to do. I already know there is websites like copy ai that generate copy. What i'm building is a tool that for example generates different types of copy, A/B tests all of them, learns from the feedback provided ( open rate, ctr, ..) and then modify the copy and test again, and do this for every part of the funnel to optimize the whole campaign without any human intervention. Do you think a tool like this would be something valuable

AI is not a magic solve all.
AI is only as good as the instructions AI receives.

See ;) 100% AI:

There are many different types of AI, but not all of them are created equal. Some AI systems are better at certain tasks than others. For example, some AI systems are better at analyzing data and making predictions than others. In order for AI to be effective, it needs to be given clear instructions. If the instructions are not clear, the AI will not be able to do its job properly. For example, if an AI system is asked to predict the winner of a horse race, it will need to be given information about the horse, the track, and the conditions on the day of the race. If the AI system is not given all of this information, it will not be able to make an accurate prediction. AI systems are also only as good as the data they are given. If the data is inaccurate, the AI system will not be able to make accurate predictions. For example, if an AI system is given data about a horse that is not accurate, it will not be able to make an accurate prediction about the horse's performance in a race. AI systems are not perfect, but they can be very effective if used correctly.

So if you don't know your product and how you want to sell it ...

AI is like: d'Oh I'll just make some shit up and see if it sticks :D

It's already being done ;)
Really appreciate the feedback and you trying to explain to me how AI works. Little bit of feedback about me. I'm a data scientist and i have worked on generative models for a while now. I do agree that AI trained using supervised learning can only work if the data is accurate. But the point you are missing is that there other types of AI mainly reinforcement learning where the model learn from it's environment, the data can be inaccurate then and the model would take that into account.

Also concerning Octie, this is not what i'm trying to do. I already know there is websites like copy ai that generate copy. What i'm building is a tool that for example generates different types of copy, A/B tests all of them, learns from the feedback provided ( open rate, ctr, ..) and then modify the copy and test again, and do this for every part of the funnel to optimize the whole campaign without any human intervention. Do you think a tool like this would be something valuable

I don't get why you're upset.

I'm not upset, I have had to explain everything several times and that gets pretty old.

The tool doesn't even exist yet

Then why tell members it does exist! You stated clearly that;
Our tool uses cutting-edge AI
Our tool makes this a reality.
I believe our tool can make a big impact on your results.

The correct process in developing a software for an industry is always to interview the prospective users, then build an Alpha for them, once you can safely say the Alpha has reached its end, you begin with a Beta.

I built software for the banking industry for many years. I have two developers working for me now. Everyone I know in software development pays close attention to adhering to these 1st, 2nd, and 3rd stages.

If your product does not currently exist, then do not make statements declaring it as existing.

When in the development research stage, you need to structure conversations with intermediate and expert professionals in the field that your product or service will support. That's how it's done well. That's how it moves along at its most expeditious pace. That's how you should be doing it in the forums.

Last edited:
As an SaaS?

Analyzing "from the feedback provided ( open rate, ctr, ..)" That will cost a lot to develop ... Possible theoretically.

Where are you going to get the money to try to bring that to market?
What is your TAM?
A platform like that (working) is worth thousands per month as an SaaS.
The biggest problem is why would a major business trust you with access to their data?

I would rather do that for the financial markets where the real money is ;)
Really, you can harvest huge amounts of data that are not propitiatory and are regulated by government agencies.

I am doing that now and using machine scripting and my own human decision making to buy or sell. I can't afford a Bloomberg terminal :D
If I had an AI tool to compare historical records with algorithms. That would be merchantable, but again: confidentiality and trust is a real issue.

I'm looking forward to seeing

this tool, when it comes out...

Email Marketing is my specialty....:cool:

It seems, as the Head Administrator also mentioned, the project has failed (hinted in his words). An empty presentation of an unsuccessful product. Just like always on forums – instead of providing macroeconomics, a business plan, and the presentation in the appropriate section, people ask for investment (payment, attracting others, etc.) without anything substantial. Fifteen years in marketing, and nothing has changed since the early days (first forums with good coverage).

Ideas? For what? Marketing text?

A/B or multivariate testing can be done in retrospect or live analysis with simple ML (Machine Learning).
The problem is tracking `actual` opens when images and beacons are being blocked by public webmail and IMAP email clients.

MI
Back