The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Reviving a dead forum >!

RiverWire

affiliate
Im Considering buying a forum that i beleive has a lot of potencial (webmaster related) but its dead, the owner lost interest i think and couldnt be bothered. The serps isnt a problem, its one the first page of google for some good keywords, Im going to spead the word through forums and buy some sig links etc. Maybe Use Stumble Upon for a little while. What other things can i look for to get it back to life ?

Adam a very wise man once told, that however you decide you will regret it.:)
You need to know that maintaining a webmaster forum is a huge challange since there are a lot of them out there on the market, but can be a massive source of fun as well.;)

Offering sig's is a must on webmaster forums.

The lifeblood of a forum is frequent posts that aren't just spam - if you have contacts use them if not you'll need to pay. Please don't just take feeds and publish them as they're a waste of time of people won't stay long.

lol hmm yeah i wouldnt say it was a webmaster forum like this one it more of a webmaster related forum i really want to say what it is but i wont until i can confirm its mine, I personally wouldnt attempt to compeat with UKWW and DP etc, i havent got the time or the money. Its something a little different that maybe could be good :wallbash:

MI
Back