The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Revenue sharing for the forum users

Tanksy

affiliate
Have any of you experimented with implementing a revenue sharing scheme for your forum users? How have they responded? What proportion of them participated? Did that incentivize them to start posting more or perhaps promoting your forum more?

I saw it on one forum but it was a slightly different model. The forum owner allowed members to monetize their posts in whatever way they pleased. Not too many of the forum members did. A deduction I made because I didn't see any affiliate links or ads in their posts.

The revenue sharing model has failed to work on numerous sites and those who have had some bad experiences will obviously not be interested in the offer. That's why I don't believe offering to split ad revenues and affiliate commissions with forum users would get them to post more or promote the forum.

The model is not to sharing your revenue but allowed them to post their website links or affiliate links after they grow the reputation. This is better to grow your user quickly.

I don't have a forum yet, but I am trying to build one for me. In my observation, the best method for revenue sharing for forum users is affiliate marketing. However, in order to void spamming,a separate category for affiliate marketing have to be introduced.

MI
Back