The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Restarting: the buildup follow along

Edit: AdsBridge did count all the visitors!:

2015-12-04_0607.png

Going to optimize my landing page server more, stick with AdsBridge and start my campaign with Mobicow :) First gonna hit the gym.

Last edited:
First 3 landers were submitted to mobicow (I suddenly had a problem with 1 other lander). Kinda hard to get traffic, I was expecting to see at least a bit more volume (something like popads.net):

2015-12-05_0746.png

Since Adsbridge works in such a way that landers with different offers (even different order) can't be in the same campaign I set them up seperate. in both campaigns 2 targets had eaten all the traffic so I excluded those. Let's see what happens when the initial budget is depleted!

Quick question. You said "Open a Mobicow account and get $50 free bonus on my deposit"

Did you signup on their landing page created for affiliatefix members to get that bonus? I applied to MobiCow and got approved, but I think I used the signup form on their site. This means I can't get that bonus? $50 might not be a huge amount of money, but for beginning, would be enough to test some campaigns.

Anyway, from what I've read here and on other mobile marketing blogs, mobicow doesn't have that much traffic. Could be ok for testing campaigns, but definitely very hard to scale there.

Good luck with your journey.

@ppcnewbie Yeah I used the affiliatefix lander. You could add your account manager on skype and ask about the bonus, maybe they'll be lenient. The $50 is a nice amount of free testing money for sure :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mobicow doesn't seem to have a whole lot of traffic indeed. I'm building some landers for smaller GEOs with cheaper traffic, I need clicks! Seems like the landers I have now don't get a whole lot of traction. Going to dig up some of my ppv landers from 3 years back and see what I did there to get clicks. I'll report back when my new campaigns go live :)

Oke so I seem to have found a lander style that works for me to get clicks(!) But I'm not getting conversions.

2015-12-08_0838.png

But no conversions. Maybe I'll have to split test the offer. I do know it converts from earlier tests. I could also just rotate 4-5 different offers from different networks and see what happens, that might be the best thing to do right now. I'll do that tonight (When I'm done with economics and my thesis for now) and get on it :)

MI
Back