The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Resources for Learning about Internet Marketing

brah

affiliate
Are there any good books one might check out to read in-between all the info on here? I am completely new to this but am willing to learn and have good computer skills. Also lots of time. Thanks for any advice! :D

The problem with books is they're out of date almost as quickly as they're published. However, there are some excellent blogs you can and should follow, and of course keep logging in here at 5 Star for the latest and greatest in advice and news. :)

Start by reading the stickies here: Newbie Affiliate Forum - 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums

Then move on to the stickies here: General Topics Affiliate Forum - 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums

Then the stickies here: Search Engine Marketing & SEO Forum - 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums and here: RSS Marketing & Blogging Forums - 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums

And then check pout the blogs in this thread: http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ting-site-security-feeds-your-rss-reader.html

Are there any good books one might check out to read in-between all the info on here? I am completely new to this but am willing to learn and have good computer skills. Also lots of time. Thanks for any advice! :D

@brah, my strong recommendation is to invest (notice that word - great training is not a cost) in high quality, structured, training. There are several excellent training memberships available for not more than $36 a month - the one that you choose depends on your needs as you see them now (in your case newbie) but with the potential to take you on to more advanced methods as you progress.

I agree with investing in training. I know of one course that is free for the first month and then a small fee each month after. Another is a one time fee.
It really depends on the type of course you want. If you PM me I will send you some review links on what I have taken myself over the years.

Whatever you do - don't listen to affiliate marketing trainers who tell you they've worked out how to game Google with SEO. The SEO space is constantly changing and what is correct one month, is out of date the next these days.

banners
Back