The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Reseller Zoom - Empty boasts

temi

affiliate
If you read this from Reseller zoom, you will think your site uptime will be great:
reseller hosting plans designed for every budget. Utilizing enterprise class raid servers designed for high end web hosting enable Reseller Zoom to provide the power and reliability with complete redundancy.

I have and account with them, the fact is that sites hosted on their server goes offline almost every week.

I will not recommend anyone host site they want to stay online on reseller zoom servers.

I have to say I agree. I was with Resellerzoom for a while and it was fun for a while, but eventually it became ridiculously slow, people weren't able to leave comments, and generally was struggling with spam

They have wierd TOS as well. They say that you're only allowed to use on average 3% of a server over the day. Most (at least what I'm familiar with) say "if the use of the server exceeds x% for over 90 seconds, then the account will be shut down".

That being said, I was impressed with their customer support. Certainly for a small company.

For the basic account the CPU limit is 1%, which when I spoke to another host said it was an acceptable limit - until you realise the basic servers have a really slow cpu! So 1% is nothing, I was with them for a year before I started getting serious problems, I then upgraded to an advanced account which gave me similiar problems - bear in mind I'm not getting any more than 50-100 visitors a month!

I regret referring Rhys to them SO much lol!

holdfire.net ftw! :p

MI
Back