The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Rent a Robot

Graybeard

>>>Jose Figueroa, who manages Polar’s production line, says the robot, which is leased from a company called Formic, costs the equivalent of $8 per hour, compared with a minimum wage of $15 per hour for a human employee. Deploying the robot allowed a human worker to do different work, increasing output, Figueroa says.

"Smaller companies sometimes suffer because they can't spend the capital to invest in new technology,” Figueroa says. “We're just struggling to get by with the minimum wage increase.”

The fact that Polar didn’t need to pay $100,000 upfront to buy the robot, and then spend more money to get it programmed, was crucial. <<<

Bender2Render-terminator.jpg

You can't stop progress -- adapt or die ;)

Rent a Robot? Enslaving them? Hmmmmh, sounds interesting

The fact that Polar didn’t need to pay $100,000 upfront to buy the robot, and then spend more money to get it programmed, was crucial. <<<
Better and cheaper than a human!! :D

///////////////////

I always wait fo the moment when robots will do all our tasks.. and we'll rely on them for works .. risky missions, blah blah, SO we humans will have permanent free time, we'll spend it with learning .. entertaining, and of course spending more time with researches to understand the universe..

- Samira

Right now there is a worker shortage in the US (only 3.9%) many of these jobs that go wanting might be replaced with Robots or AI software.

The questions are how will the robot workers be taxed?
Or. will the makers and maintainers of these robots make up for the no longer taxed workforce?

The government functions on tax revenue mainly income tax in the US and VAT tax and income taxes in other places.
A new robots tax will be enacted?

Hey, that's some smart business thinking right there! Renting a robot like that sounds like a win-win – not just cost-effective, but also versatile in terms of tasks. And you know what could be a fun twist? Imagine a helping with the setup and maintenance of these production robots. It's like a robot team working together to boost productivity! It's cool to see technology opening up opportunities for smaller companies to level the playing field.

Last edited by a moderator:
CIO is an REIT (real estate investment trust [a class of stock shares]) that owns and rents out office space primarily.
Me and my 'robot' ChatGPT wrote this database see:ChatGPT and I wrote a JSON script (PHP)

"We", me and my grunt robot, just worked this out in the past 30 min:
1691192146588.png

Never seemed to get this right reading examples on the internet. LAG is the command to compare the prior Quarter.

You can see how bad the COVID Pandemic crushed the office space market by the quarterly cash flow changes, The WFH (work from home) also depressed the cash flows. Businesses defaulting on leases and not renewing leases.

To join in the industrial revolution, you needed to open a factory; in the Internet revolution, you need to open a laptop.

MI
Back