The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Recurring Income And An iPod Shuffle

GailTrahd

affiliate
PLR-Health-Wizard is running an affiliate contest for November. Here are the details:

PLR-Health-Wizard is a membership site that delivers private label rights health, wellness and fitness content written by a nurse practitioner. There are many bonuses that the members receive and you can find the sales page at PLR-Health-Wizard - PLR Health Articles

This month affiliates receive one entry into a contest for an iPod Shuffle for every customer who pays for their membership in November. There will be a random drawing for the iPod on December 2 and all affiliates will be notified of the first name of the winner.

Already have a Shuffle? The iPod will be delivered in time for you to give it as a Christmas gift!

You also receive 40% of the price of the membership the customer purchases for as long as the customer remains in the membership! Do the work once and continue to get paid.

You can sign up for the affiliate program at - AffiliateInformation

On that page you'll find the link to the affiliate program, pre-written emails, and links to text links and banners. The affiliate program is administered through aMember. If you need any customized banners or links you can let me know and I'll have them completed for you.

If you have questions or need answers you'll find my contact information on the Affiliate Information page as well. Let me help you and we all win! :)

Warmly,

Gail

banners
Back