affiliate
1. 5K+ Top Converting Offers & Best Payout Guarantee
2. Reliable Weekly Payment for Long-Term Partnership
3. Accurate 24/7 Real-Time Tracking Report & Statistics
4. Forum / Training Course / Case Study for Beginners
5. Prepayment / Bonus / Exclusives for Top Performers
Welcom to join us!!!!!

lol

no thanks, after seeing your history on here. You've shown us you don't know how to convert any offers, no knowledge of tracking conversions with any type of tracker, not inform how to use traffic sources and can't read users skype name that is CLEARLY listed in their sig...

Suggesitons about Landing Pages, who can help me??? | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Help me ~~~+ Lowest Bid + More Traffic | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Tracing Conversions+Inmobi+VOLUUM | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Bidding + Traffic + Conversion | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

How can you be Network Rep if you have such questions?
How could you offer any type of training when your asking beginners questions on here?

Why would anyone even noobies join a network that is so clueless???... Apply with trusted networks.

I don't run a Network,I personally work for this Network ,If any of this questions bored you,I deeply feel sorry!

How did you even get hired? I don't know of any network that would hire a novice as a rep... If you guys offer guides to help nobies why didn't you go through them rather than asking us here? Shows us that the network you work for has no useful guides...

and you didn't answer any of my and other users questions...

@K could you help me and others understand this? Because I feel like reporting all/any post from this user...

I vote this network and staff out of this forum..

1. 5K+ Top Converting Offers & Best Payout Guarantee
  • They wouldn't know as they can't convert any.
2. Reliable Weekly Payment for Long-Term Partnership
  • Can't answer this. But seeing that the staff are not knowledgeable, I can't see this being long term
3. Accurate 24/7 Real-Time Tracking Report & Statistics
  • Maybe, but this is normal for all Notworks.
4. Forum / Training Course / Case Study for Beginners
  • Their staff are clueless, not sure what they can train anyone on.
5. Prepayment / Bonus / Exclusives for Top Performers
  • Again they wouldn't know as they can't convert any. (going on what they posted on here and other forums.)

MI
Back