The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Recommended UK based web hosting

samlisa

affiliate
I don't think it would be difficult for you to find a hosting provider as your requirements are quite normal and can be fulfilled easily. However, I would recommend you to choose a hosting provider who offers round the clock quality support and does not claim to offer unlimited disk space or bandwidth as that's not possible with any hosting plan.

I'm looking for an affordable UK based webhost that allows unlimited hosted domains. I don't care too much about the bandwidth/diskspace, because I'll mostly host my minisites.

Which web host service do you recommend?

Your requirements are nominal and can be easily fulfilled by most hosting providers. Since, you intend to host unlimited domains, a cPanel Hosting solution should be ideal. Plus these packages are offered at really affordable price. So not a big deal at all.

I am also looking for another possibly UK host i have free website counter and stats site which will require a lot bigger dedicated server/s as the real time stats and the storage of these stats are taking up more and more space so i am looking at upgrading to a much more powerful and bigger dedicated server with a possible 1 gig connection.Any suggestions please.Thanks

banners
Back