The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Recommended affiliate network for newbies?

Hi, @bravo954 . We have many (many!) networks here and lots of them are willing to work with newbies.

Getting other members' recommendations can be very helpful and some of their reviews can be read in the Resources area. Just in case you haven't looked there yet, here are the affiliate networks on AffiliateFix.

Click on the network you're interested in, once it opens, click on the Reviews tab and you'll be able to see what others are saying about it.

Hope that helps. :)

If you need an affiliate network for adult offers, then I could not recommend CrakRevenue more. They have thousands of high paying offers for all verticals. Check them out.

;)

It depends on some factors such as the particular niche you are interested in, the offers geo's, etc. If you are interested in adult dating, check us out - Franktrax :)

I recommend to check for some that will have also useful resources, such as a blog or good presence on boards. Generally, the affiliate managers of course give priority to care to their long term and high level affiliates.

But if one has a sensible approach, I'm sure they will be able to share a tip or two on how to set up and optimize your first campaigns. Another thing is to always do one's homework first and ask necessary questions only.

I recommend to check for some that will have also useful resources, such as a blog or good presence on boards. Generally, the affiliate managers of course give priority to care to their long term and high level affiliates.

But if one has a sensible approach, I'm sure they will be able to share a tip or two on how to set up and optimize your first campaigns. Another thing is to always do one's homework first and ask necessary questions only.
Thanks for advice. I used to work for a company that sold their product through webinars and affiliates. I thought it was really interesting, however I never knew how it worked behind the scenes.

banners
Back