The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Recommend please dating CPA network

at the moment I have registered on the ADSbridge tracker. after a month of testing, I will be able to accurately compare the results of working with the tracker and without it. but for today I see. that it is more convenient and clearer to work with the tracker

Share please your experience, how many of you have decreased activity among interested users by the end of the month? and with what it can be connected?

We also have plenty of Adult Dating offers at EagleCPA!

At the moment our main focus is on tier-1 traffic, of course we offer different conversion flows in those GEOs such as PPL and push notifications. Especially push notifications is a gold mine! You get paid for every visitor that allows push notifications in their browser, simple as that.

In case you're interested feel free to register on our website: EagleCPA: Performance Affiliate Network - Premium CPA Network we have also shared some top offers earlier on our blog: 3 new Adult Dating offers available at EagleCPA! - EagleCPA

Goodluck!

thanks to all who responded. I will try to test something and write about the results
Hey Eric! Contact us too :)
We have in-house dating products for US, LATAM, ZA, UA, and WW dating offers from the direct advertisers. Moreover, we also have exclusive adult games worldwide.

When it comes to choosing a dating CPA network, there are several reputable options available in the industry. Here are a few well-known networks that specialize in dating offers:
  1. CrakRevenue: CrakRevenue is a popular CPA network that offers a wide range of dating offers, including mainstream, adult, and niche dating verticals. They have a user-friendly platform, dedicated affiliate managers, and competitive payouts.
  2. MaxBounty: MaxBounty is a well-established CPA network that features various dating offers from reliable advertisers. They provide excellent support, timely payments, and a robust tracking system to help you optimize your campaigns effectively.
  3. ClickDealer: ClickDealer is another top-tier CPA network that offers a diverse selection of dating offers. They have a global presence, advanced tracking technology, and provide access to exclusive offers, making them a preferred choice for many affiliate marketers.
  4. Mobidea: Mobidea is a mobile-focused affiliate network with a strong emphasis on dating and adult offers. They provide a user-friendly platform, detailed analytics, and a variety of payment options.
  5. AdeptiAds - This network is a rather young team, but there is also a positive in this - they are aimed at the best result
    They specialize only in dating and will be able to help you with exclusive offers and good CR

MI
Back