The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Reciprocal link useful or not

I wouldn't have more then a few. There are plenty of ways to get free backlinks, plus it might be far better to focus on internal links before anything else, i would keep it down to select few, and possible only with people I've spoken to.

Some sites also have requirements to leave the code unmodified, which usually means using an outdated target attribute, and using that is just one of several bad-design practices.

Many of these directory owners don't really contribute with anything valuable, most of the sites are made to make money by selling links, so watch who you are linking to, you could end up linking to someone who only accepts Reciprocal Links and paid links.

Last edited:
if your are planning to or working for top ranking than reciprocal links are useful but is you are working on link building for PR purpose, reciprocal links can not help you for PR, coz your link weightage is same with reciprocal linking. so depends on your requirement that for ehich purpose you are working for.

Like all links it depends on the anchor texts, the domain strength of the sites and the topical nature of the site. A reciprocal link to a high PR site and closely related topical nature will be well worth having. Especially if the anchor texts reflect your targeted keywords.

On the other hand reciprocal links to low ranked sites with irrelevant content will be of little benefit and may even be harmful to some of your SERPs positions.

Also the number of links on the page the backlink sits on is also important. Lots of external links will mean your reciprocal link will be of little benefit.

Reciprocal links don't do much for rankings but might be great for direct traffic. They also help your overall link profile. Google expects to see some reciprocal links - it's very natural looking. Just stay in your industry/market/theme .

Reciprocal links are not much benificial for ranking, but be a crucially important strategy for every internet business owner, as by using positive and relevant link exchange will prove to be the most accessible way to improve your web sites link popularity.

hi

my site is a financial related and i have done reciprocal link exchange with relevant sites some have 0PR and some have 2-3 pr. Now i want to know these will affect my ranking or the visitors my page rank is 2 after doing reciprocal.

Keeping on the first page of search engines is important, but link swaps are tough to get a good slot on the exchanging website. They only put you on a link page, this is pretty worthless as the page can be set up to NOT be spidered and the page won't get PR and sites on it wont get anything. Google and other engines now devalue link pages so much, that it's poor promotion, even on related website link pages.

I bought 1 paid link this month and it has done me more favours than 30 free links ever could. The link was highly targeted too which is the whole point. I'll probably buy enhanced advert from them later on to make me stand out more.

if your site just new...frist build some reciprocal links , need directories submission.. then after use one way link building methods.

if your site just new...frist build some reciprocal links , need directories submission.. then after use one way link building methods.

No thanks, bcos users won't search useless general directories to find what I offer. My user base/searchers aren't webmasters, and it won't work.

Check my posts for explanations to why directories fails to deliver, many go about this the wrong way and Google will ban them.

banners
Back