The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Recently I notice that twitter doesn't like the same tweet or same link even the same image posting

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
Recently I notice that twitter doesn't like the same tweet or same link even the same image posting time to time. I used to tweeting in 15 min interval time and looks tweeter blocking my links. I am using landing pages for drive traffic. No direct affiliate link. Although twitter blocked my link. Any idea how to get rid of this problem?

I've only had Twitter block one link, ever. It was a DL to an offer but normally that doesn't happen. I seldom do it, so I guess no one complains.

Also, I now shorten links first, have used G's shortener, Bit.ly and have also used Bevo to track and shorten. I know you're sending visitors to a LP but maybe that would help.

Is it because you're repeatedly sending the same link/page/image/whatever so often? Most of my tweets are 4 hours apart, occasionally more often and I have tweeted the same link/content/image many, many times - just not in the same day. I mix things up - linked, no link, image, no image, RTs, engagements, etc. Ya know, to make it more natural.

Maybe try spacing them out more?

I tweet virtually the same tweets often. At most only three times in one day. They need to be spaced out and other tweets in between so you don't appear as spam. Tweeting the same tweet every 15min. is equivalent to spam and probably got flagged as such.

To avoid being accused of spamming or looking like spam, you need to space out the tweets and try to interact with other tweeple. I don't recommend more than 3 of the same tweet in one day (one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening). If you target each tweet to go out at a specific time when you're audience is mostly on twitter, you will have better results.

You need to keep in mind twitter, as other social media, is a community with it's own etiquette. If you become part of the community and understand your niche audience who use twitter, you will have less issues of being flagged and see much better results.

Don't forget to keep the thing real. If you tweeting the same thing lots of time then this will go wrong. Recently twitter automated system is much more concern about spamming. As azgold said you need to mix up with a link, image and twitting.

I tweet virtually the same tweets often. At most only three times in one day. They need to be spaced out and other tweets in between so you don't appear as spam. Tweeting the same tweet every 15min. is equivalent to spam and probably got flagged as such.

To avoid being accused of spamming or looking like spam, you need to space out the tweets and try to interact with other tweeple. I don't recommend more than 3 of the same tweet in one day (one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one in the evening). If you target each tweet to go out at a specific time when you're audience is mostly on twitter, you will have better results.

You need to keep in mind twitter, as other social media, is a community with it's own etiquette. If you become part of the community and understand your niche audience who use twitter, you will have less issues of being flagged and see much better results.
Do you have any idea how many times should I share my links in twitter per day? I'll mix up my links with image, videos and text. By the way I'll use new twitter profile to share these links.

Do you have any idea how many times should I share my links in twitter per day? I'll mix up my links with image, videos and text. By the way I'll use new twitter profile to share these links.

I only share the same link at most three times in one day, as I've said. If you have other links that go to your site (such as another page or post), post those as well. I personally wouldn't do more than three a day spaced out with other tweets in between. The idea is to grow an audience without losing them by pissing them off. If someone else here has pushed the threshold and has a higher number, maybe they will chime in. But to stay on the safe side, no more than three of the same tweet per day.

I only share the same link at most three times in one day, as I've said. If you have other links that go to your site (such as another page or post), post those as well. I personally wouldn't do more than three a day spaced out with other tweets in between. The idea is to grow an audience without losing them by pissing them off. If someone else here has pushed the threshold and has a higher number, maybe they will chime in. But to stay on the safe side, no more than three of the same tweet per day.

I don't even do that many, maybe I should.

I don't even do that many, maybe I should.

Try it out. Find out what hours of the day your audience is on twitter and schedule your tweets at those times. Morning, afternoon, and evening. On average my twitter only sees few tweets daily, but on occasion (when I'm promoting a sale or a huge piece of "need to know" info) I'll have over 100 tweets in one day. 10 tweets that repeat, in order, during the day. With a few stand alone tweets in the middle.

I typically start between 9:30am-10am and flow through 12:30. Then see a break and repeat, starting with tweet 1, at around 1:30-2pm through 6pm. Then again, starting with tweet 1, at 8pm and ending at 11pm. Usually in my 2pm - 6pm and 8pm - 11pm runs, I'll add stand alone tweets just to break up the redundancy of it all, unless one of my tweets started a conversation. In which case, while my scheduled tweets are shooting out, I'm also conversing with other tweeple.

If it's done correctly and with proper hashtag use, it will drive a good amount of traffic.

Try it out. Find out what hours of the day your audience is on twitter and schedule your tweets at those times. Morning, afternoon, and evening. On average my twitter only sees few tweets daily, but on occasion (when I'm promoting a sale or a huge piece of "need to know" info) I'll have over 100 tweets in one day. 10 tweets that repeat, in order, during the day. With a few stand alone tweets in the middle.

I typically start between 9:30am-10am and flow through 12:30. Then see a break and repeat, starting with tweet 1, at around 1:30-2pm through 6pm. Then again, starting with tweet 1, at 8pm and ending at 11pm. Usually in my 2pm - 6pm and 8pm - 11pm runs, I'll add stand alone tweets just to break up the redundancy of it all, unless one of my tweets started a conversation. In which case, while my scheduled tweets are shooting out, I'm also conversing with other tweeple.

If it's done correctly and with proper hashtag use, it will drive a good amount of traffic.

I've sent a lot of RTs (exchanges) in a day, but never that many of my own. I'm going to try stepping it up.

Thanks!

Recently I notice that twitter doesn't like the same tweet or same link even the same image posting time to time. I used to tweeting in 15 min interval time and looks tweeter blocking my links. I am using landing pages for drive traffic. No direct affiliate link. Although twitter blocked my link. Any idea how to get rid of this problem?
Hi Jim. Sorry for what happened. Twitter have an intelligent system that keeps tracking the tweets that are always posted. With this in place, it is very easy to track down your links and even block them. What you need to do is always have the links you post shortened through third party applications. They help give the links their uniqueness. I have never experienced a twitter block ever since I started using twitter. Just be smart and super careful so that you wont be caught up by the system.

Hi Jim. Sorry for what happened. Twitter have an intelligent system that keeps tracking the tweets that are always posted. With this in place, it is very easy to track down your links and even block them. What you need to do is always have the links you post shortened through third party applications. They help give the links their uniqueness. I have never experienced a twitter block ever since I started using twitter. Just be smart and super careful so that you wont be caught up by the system.
I have shorten my links by using tiny url and bit.ly but same issue. Should I use redirect links?

I have shorten my links by using tiny url and bit.ly but same issue. Should I use redirect links?

Shortened links every 15mins is the same as the original. You can't post any link of any nature constantly like that. It will still come across as spam.

Did you try the advice I stated above?

Shortened links every 15mins is the same as the original. You can't post any link of any nature constantly like that. It will still come across as spam.

Did you try the advice I stated above?
Yes Finally solve the problem. I clock the shorten links and tweets in pick social hours. It results good as well as my accounts remain same. Also, I do mixing my tweets with links, image and text. Thanks mate you save my ass.

MI
Back