The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Reasons for disapproval!

i agree with u, so work close with ur AM, and He could be your refer to another network

unfortunately, one of the reasons is the country of residence. I'm from india and i had a hard time with many networks. I don't blame them, people from india had a history of bad(read terrible) lead quality. But still, directly denying people from india isn't a good option. I know, indians do get into the big networks but it takes a terribly long time. thanks to that i don't apply to any other networks :D

I go with EWA and Blam :D

As The General stated, those are always in pattern when emails / sign-ups start with that. Lack of knowledge and contacts. My favorite is when they sign up stating they live in Canada, their IP shows they're in Singapore, and the area code to their phone number is Idaho. ;p

unfortunately, one of the reasons is the country of residence. I'm from india and i had a hard time with many networks. I don't blame them, people from india had a history of bad(read terrible) lead quality. But still, directly denying people from india isn't a good option. I know, indians do get into the big networks but it takes a terribly long time. thanks to that i don't apply to any other networks :D

I go with EWA and Blam :D

Now that's just crazy. We ourselves don't have so many international offers, we're mostly working with US, UK and CA traffic and still we've got publishers from all around the world. It's not important where you're from, but where your traffic comes from. If your website's content is in English and you're updating it regularly, it simply means everyone can visit it. The fact you're an Indian doesn't mean your website will be visited by Indians only...
So that simply can't be a reason for disapproval. Every person's application must be revealed separately, no matter where's he/she from.
Don't give up, man! People are more tolerant than you think (or so I hope).

Also, never ever use these lines just as you see 'em written on sites like this one. http://bestcpanetworks.net/how-to-get-into-any-cpa-network.html
Currently I have so many publishers just copy+pasting this and some of them even write the following:
I'm asking them for reference person contact info and I'm getting this answer:" A:YES, name any that you have been accepted at or name any random ones."
Are you asking me to list all the networks I've been accepted to? I know it may seem funny, but it's not. Even if you're a newbie, don't lie to us about it. If we see you tryin' hard enough, you'll surely be accepted. You'll maybe start small, but still could become one of the top publishers in time! And when answering our questions with lies, well, you don't get in.

And don't forget - we've got internet too, we can check all the tricks you're tryin' to pull and mostly - where you learned 'em from.

One of our favorites is the majority of edu domains being bought to apply to our network. lol. As soon as you see that, you jump right to their site and can see stolen content, banners that do not work and a poorly made logo. After looking at details, they have just made the site 2 weeks before applying.

Bad English, no website, no experience, no understanding of performance marketing, no qualified references in the industry, not currently running traffic but signed up with 30 networks.

AdvertsCPA

Other obvious reasons for possibly being disapproved:

1. Having an irrelevant website and declaring focus on everything but the reference sites. So for example using a dog site as a reference site and then saying the focus will be on gardening, or body building or something.

2. Having too many sites, relevant or irrelevant, and all of them article based rather than a few sites with some ads on them.

3. Not having a cohesive, plausible business plan in place indicating how affiliate marketing fits into the business.

Don't reply to your AM for the first time with an email full of mixed formatting and obvious cut and pasted paragraphs. Definitely write your own emails :D

I have to agree with most of these posts here. Our biggest reasons for denial are usually:
Poor English, invalid contact information, listing websites that aren't registered to your name, having an irrelevant website and declaring focus on everything but the reference sites (as mentioned by mandyk), not currently running traffic, and just overall having little to no experience.

When i started, the big networks like neverblue... all rejected me and asked to re-apply when i had more experience and did more volume :( only Peerfly and Getads approved me with no prior experience.

Tons of things will get you disaproved. ie. Not having a company setup, been on a network previously, not having experience with traffic etc. Depends on the network really!

MI
Back