The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Re-Starting the CPA Journey

SirLouen

affiliate
After 4 years without touching the CPA world, after going into the SEO BH side for the last years around BHW, now I'm trying to update a little bit myself and see if I can diversify a little bit my earning sources.

As a Spanish native speaker, I've been reading Servando for a while (I'm not sure if he is around here, but he is technically one of the most known sources of information for CPA in Spanish), but I think that most of the interesting things shall be found around.

Long journey still to be done to be fully updated :)

Hey @SirLouen and welcome to the forum :).

and yes servando is a member in this forum.

and also don't forget to check out the new CPA tutorial i made from here it will help you a lot.

Enjoy your stay here.

and any question let us know .

after going into the SEO BH side for the last years around BHW, now I'm trying to update a little bit myself and see if I can diversify a little bit my earning sources.
Interesting statement^^^

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

Hola, @SirLouen and welcome to AffiliateFix.

now I'm trying to update a little bit myself and see if I can diversify a little bit my earning sources.

Is there anything special that we can help you with?

I've been reading Servando for a while (I'm not sure if he is around here, but he is technically one of the most known sources of information for CPA in Spanish)

@servandosilva is around here, as a matter of fact. He is one of our awesome mods. :)

I think that most of the interesting things shall be found around.

I think so, too. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

After 4 years without touching the CPA world, after going into the SEO BH side for the last years around BHW, now I'm trying to update a little bit myself and see if I can diversify a little bit my earning sources.

As a Spanish native speaker, I've been reading Servando for a while (I'm not sure if he is around here, but he is technically one of the most known sources of information for CPA in Spanish), but I think that most of the interesting things shall be found around.

Long journey still to be done to be fully updated :)

Welcome Louen!
Glad to know I've inspired you in some way to start this journey :)

Feel free to ask whatever you need in the forum.

banners
Back