The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

RE: Article thieves! What action should I take

joseph1

I have had articles stolen from me in the past but this time I am tired of it.
I was googling keywords of mine to check the status of many of my blog pages and I check out my competitors in the process, as always.

Well, I stumbled upon an ad title that was identical to one of my Ezine articles, when I clicked on the link and started reading the post, I soon realized that it was in fact my article.

They did a very poor job of spinning the article because it read like puke, they did leave the numbered list and bullet points intact and they stripped out the resource box with my link while crediting themselves as the article source.

Thank god that they stripped my link because I would hate to be credited for such garbage.

How and to who do I report this type of thievery.

Joseph

DMCA Takedown 101 - The basics of The Digital Millennium Copyright ACT & Internet Copyright Law

You can do this, but they can make the same claims on you or one of your sites or pages, and they are removed by google, and the only way to get it back is in court. So they can make a counter claim and you lose also. You are guilty until proven innocent.

They are trash already for doing what they done, so you can expect it to be dished right back too you.

I think it is better to let them alone, because people who do not do it the right way will also do it the wrong way to "get even" with you. Let the trash float away and you keep moving forward.

Hi Joseph,

Make sure you put a disclaimer at the bottom of all your articles, 2011 copyright protected and so forth. Send them an email warning them to remove it from there web page immediately.

If they choose not to reply or ignore you, you could possibly get there website shut down
with there ISP provider. You have to file a complaint with the DMCA removal request. Let the DMCA and there ISP provider they are engaging in fraudulent activities of plagiarism.

Send them both the proof you have perhaps screen shots.

banners
Back