The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ranking In Google

K

kenlee

Hey Guys!

I'm pretty new to this forum! I just had A few questions about SEO and ranking on page #1 on Google. I have read most of the SEO threads on this forum so far! All of them are very insightful! Some of the questions I have I guess are:

1. What exactly are the detailed steps to rank on page #1 for google
2. How many times do you need to do link building? A week? A day? A month?
3. What looks like "natural" link building in googles eyes?
I heard it was about 20-30 links per day

Just looking to clear up the mud a little bit! Thank You!:confused:

1. What exactly are the detailed steps to rank on page #1 for google
2. How many times do you need to do link building? A week? A day? A month?
3. What looks like "natural" link building in googles eyes?
I heard it was about 20-30 links per day
@ 1.: It´s impossible to answer that question within a post. It´s a topic that fills a complete ebook. So, as seoeymard, I forward you to Jay´s brilliant thread.
@ 2.: That depends of the competition. For an easy niche there will be a few backlinks enough. For a highly competitive niche: again and again.
@ 3.: I would rather say five to ten. But also important is the link acceleration: 1 link on day 1, maybe 3 on day 2, 4 on day 3, and so on ...
I hope this helps a bit :)

Wow great advice! I have read over the case study niche carefully and have taken into heavy consideration the suggestions given! Will give them all A shot!

Yes, thanks! I have been following the teachings of Jay Wesman! I must say his tactics are legit! The very thought of passive income month after month is very real, once you wrap your head around this process!

banners
Back