The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quit Digging With Picks and Shovels

HeyLanny

affiliate
I have been trying to find time to do some posting. However I have been working furiously on some new web pages and improving my Google and Yahoo campaigns. If you haven't been paying attention to Internet marketing then you might not know that it is changing fast.

Like miners with a pick and shovel digging out the ore and then along comes a new company with new machines, and technology and, "Guess What?" They start digging circles around you and you are out of business because you kept doing things the old way.

Well I just learned some new, "Star Wars" secrets and where the affiliate marketing business is heading. Automation and more through new marketing tools and videos.

If your thinking, what videos and what tools?

Well let me first start off by saying, that if you haven't
seen the video then there's a good chance that your bank
account and mine is in the process of quietly being sucked dry by a new class of techno-thieves.

Well they are not really thieves and what they are doing is
not illegal, but they are (not so politely) taking any current
or future profits right from under your nose.

Sometimes I find I am paying for unprofitable keywords when I should have been watching the ones who have found the right keywords, and ads like Wal-Mart does.

I learned from this new special report by successful and experienced Chris Carpenter of Google Cash. He showed me a new technology that is helping those that use
it, to be more profitable than ever in the history of affiliate
marketing on the Internet. Chris is one smart cookie.

I found this one of the most exciting things to come along for beginners and veterans. That is why I have been working on rebuilding and reorganizing new web sites. It certainly helps you become more profitable than ever. However, if you are unaware of these technologies it will be harder than ever to make a profit as an affiliate marketer.

Where Wal-Mart goes it gets harder for mom and pop stores, but that is technology and the evolution of marketing. Our cars are becoming more automated so why not the Internet business.

This is a must read. I will post more later with some new ideas how a 15 year old made almost $1200.00 her first month with this new software. Right now I need to get back to finishing up a lot of lose ends on my new web sites and PPC campaigns;)

HeyLanny

HeyLanny,

Thanks for that nice long post. I know the software you are talking about. Just was reading about it at the affiliateclassroom blog and am going to try to make time to watch the video.

"I will post more later with some new ideas how a 15 year old made almost $1200.00 her first month with this new software." Please remember no selling or affiliate links so if you want to keep talking about it (which I think would be fine to discuss) we are going to have to give a direct link to it for people to see what we are talking about. :)

Tracking the Competition with Success.

It is my understanding that the software will be limited to prevent over use as well as abuse. I am abiding by the rules by not using any direct links as there is more to offer through some of the new reports and e-Books that are free..

The one major problem I have found in affiliate marketing is the over use of to many and wrong keywords. Spending money on keywords that are unprofitable and not directly targeted is the biggest expense of affiliate marketing. Google won't tell you this because it is much to profitable to them.

I have found that some of the successful marketers may use a keyword that does not hardly seem relevant to the product especially in money making programs on click bank.

Example is the "Rich Jerk". Although I do not care for his antagonizing and insulting newsletters and ads he has found a place at the top promoting money making programs. In the research of his ads and "Dannys' Scams". The keyword "Make Money" is not used as much as "I have been Scammed" or "Your to stupid" search phrases are used.

However I did read that he "Rich Jerk" may be filing bankruptcy. He may have pushed things to far. My point is. The people searching the Internet are attracted to certain ads, phrases, and statements which can cause a click but not a sale.

The objective is a sale and therefore it is important that only the relevant keyword produces a landing page that will motivate the buyer while they are in the buying mood.

Tracking the rich jerk helps to show what he is doing right and doing wrong and then correcting and improving on his success. That is what the Internet is coming to. Knowing what the competition is doing and building on that. Doctors learn from their mistakes as well as others.

The difference is, Marketers can correct their mistakes but doctors have to bury theirs.:D

HeyLanny

MI
Back