Quick typers?

Zerth

affiliate
Okay, just found this on another site, thought I'd test you guys :p

How fast can you type?

here's my result:
97_490_0_0_89_1_95.97_3843_95428

Jealous :D?

http://10fastfingers.com That's the link if you want to try it out.

Lol, I'm not sure myself, but I used to type a lot and I'm nearly Grade 8 at piano, so that's probably why. Since for piano at a high grade you have to read the sheet music and play at the same time :p

47_244_0_0_46_2_65.5_33582_97331

I am truly humbled by your superiority. To be honest, I'm surprised I managed to do it even as fast as that.

I'm not sure but I saw someone do 110 WPM which is quite amazing :eek:

Lol Mokushi 65.5% better is good :p
Yeah, compared to my grandma maybe :p

I tried it again and got about 67%, but I forgot to screenshot it. It's a slight improvement, I suppose.

I'm a pretty fast typer, even though my touch-typing skills leave a lot to be desired. I won't attempt that test just now though - I'm on a different computer which I hardly ever on and my fingers haven't gotten used to the keyboard yet!

I'm a fast typer but I dont use all fingers. I also have to look at the keyboard. I'm no good at copying things because I have to look from the paper to the keyboard but when something is read to me or dictated, I am fast.

Wow and I thought that I was a fast typist! My typing speed on that site was 41 WPM but then again I only type with my two index finger as I find that is the easiest way that I have learned to type! Is there anywhere where I can learn to type properly for free that you know of?

I can type 105 words per minute. It used to not be as much, but since working online, it's definitely gone up a lot. I remember while I was looking for an actual job in high school versus an online one, my job coaches always made sure to remind me to mention how many words I could type per minute. I definitely think it helped me get a few jobs, since one manager even commented on how it was impressive. Who would of thought all those years on Myspace and AIM would cause me to be such a fast typer!

I cannot type very fast.
I have measured myself before, and my average was 37 words per minute, although I kept the mistakes to the minimum.

banners
Back