The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Quick Question

H

Hostamia Inc.

Hello,

I'm just wondering about the number of forums under the same FixForums network.

Wouldn't it be more practical and efficient to have one main forum serving various topics, with all three domains pointing over to FixForums.com? It'd be bigger, and more active community, not to mention less technical maintenance.

It doesn't bother me... I'm actually registered on all three of them :D One thing I enjoy, is the friendly atmosphere :p

Regards,

Some subjects are similar, but actually all three forums are not alike.

If there was one large forum with a ton of forums within then, the user would have to scroll down, down , down and many users won't do that.

And some users want to talk about design, or being a webmaster and they don't want to do that in an Affiliate forum. An affiliate forum would not attract a lot of Hosting, design, and webmaster traffic that WSF can and does.

Marketing is connected to being an entrepreneur, but not much else when one is talking about being an entrepreneur. An affiliate forum will not draw as many entrepreneurs that EF can and does.

Some subjects are similar, but actually all three forums are not alike.

If there was one large forum with a ton of forums within then, the user would have to scroll down, down , down and many users won't do that.

Yea, thats what I thought as well. However, tabbed browsing would be an option! xD

We plan to expand into many different verticals and networks in the not so distant future so this wouldn't work, but wouldn't it be great eh! :)

MI
Back