The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Questions before starting a Shopify store

PR0X

affiliate
I have a few questions. Do you get paid instantly when someone buys something off your store? Or do you have to wait till the end of the month to get paid? Like net-30? I read something about Shopify payments and I'm confused af. I would love to know when do you get paid.

Secondly, what happens when someone orders off your store? Do you have complete those orders with your own money? Because I was under the impression that when someone orders something from your store, you fulfil the orders using the money the customer paid, and not your own. Am I right?

if customers pay you with paypal, you received money right away to your paypal account.
if they paid with credit card, shopify will release your payment at the end of every week.

if customers pay you offline. you don't have to use your money to pay for their orders. simply mark their orders as paid, update the tracking number an you done.

if they order products from your store, then you ship the product to your customers then update the tracking in your shopify store and you done.

Hope this help.

Last edited by a moderator:
if customers pay you with paypal, you received money right away to your paypal account.
if they paid with credit card, shopify will release your payment at the end of every week.

if customers pay you offline. you don't have to use your money to pay for their orders. simply mark their orders as paid, update the tracking number an you done.

if they order products from your store, then you ship the product to your customers then update the tracking in your shopify store and you done.

Hope this help.

Can you elaborate on this?
I don't quite get it.

MI
Back