The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Questions about Trackers

Wuu

affiliate
Hi all,

What is the difference between a tracker provided by Affiliate/Ad networks (free) and a third party trackers that has a hefty monthly subscription?

Need to sort this out before I start my first media buy campaign.

Many thanks in advance..

Hey Wuu
In affiliate and ad networks accounts you can see the stats only: clicks, conversions, payout, cost.
Third-party tracking solution is not only a dashboard.
As I am the manager of BeMob tracker I am going to base my answer on our tracking features:
  • Total control over all the campaign parameters. You can add as many offers and landing pages in your campaign as required and set your own tracking domains.
  • Detailed analytics. BeMob allows to track and view the data on geo, IPs, devices, OS, Browsers, referrers, languages, custom parameters from traffic source (keywords, ad ID etc) and other parameters.
  • Traffic splitting. Using flow rules you can forward corresponding traffic to the required landing page/ offer and split the weight between offers and landing pages.
  • Campaign optimization basing on the data received. Our Sixth Sense technology allows to optimize campaigns drawing on 2000 parameters to identify the most profitable combinations.
  • Hide the campaign data from affiliate networks. BeMob allows to use special redirect modes to hide your traffic source and landing pages from AN.
  • Landing page protection. BeMob offers special script to keep your landing pages safe from spy tools.
These are just some , not even a complete list of the advantages for using third-party tracking tool to track, analyze and optimize your campaigns.
I will be glad to answer your questions. Also feel free to reach out for a discount ;)

MI
Back