The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Question on StartApp

What is the first thing you would do to troubleshoot this?

• Open the flood gates and run the entire country only.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Way over bid.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Wait it out.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Contact StartApp support.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

ContraAl

I'm trying to troubleshoot my 1st StartApp campaign. Not quite sure if I'm seeing things properly.

Campaign has been running for 15 hours and StartApp shows 0 Impressions. zero, zip, nada...

Is this typical reporting for them?

Take the poll and tell me what you think.

Last edited:
If you are bidding enough then wait it for some more time.
On startapp, traffic takes few hours to start coming in.

Interesting day. Got an answer back from support. Turns out that my bids may have been to low AND even though you get the choice to optimize by mobile carrier doesn't mean that they actually have traffic on those carriers.

It's like a stuffed bra. Looks good on the surface but...

My counter attack is to run naked (remove filters) and double the geo average bid.
Fingers crossed.

I've had the same issue as yours days ago,it probably is an technical issue as replied from their service and things should be fine nowadays.

Do you have any progress these days?I'm now having campaigns running on it and conversion rate is horribly low and the clicks seems to have never been come to my landing page which is different from their stats.

One thing I have in mind is if you are biding at the minimum bid you are most likely get remnant traffic which results in lower CR and low quality lead ,even if you get positive roi your final commissioning might be cut off from adversities due to low retention rate whatsoever.

Hi to everyone, Today i have such problem. My campaign work about 8 hours and has 0 impressions!

MI
Back