The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Question: Creatives/Landers Aren't Needed for PPC?

moneydrop2021

I am currently working with a coach and he told me that we don't need to make our own landers for PPC campaign. He says they are only needed when
- the traffic quality is bad
- it is required by the advertiser/affiliate network
- the method of promotion is PPV, popunder, and native ads

I would like to hear inputs from you all.

I am currently working with a coach and he told me that we don't need to make our own landers for PPC campaign. He says they are only needed when

that's not always .
with PPC yes some times you can do direct linking , cus the user already looking for some thing , but some times you still have to prepare him to fill in the offer using a landing page .

Yes I've noticed that some PPC based offers are doing ok with direct linking but I think landing pages may increase the conversion. My coach insisted that most of them don't need landers unless they are required.

I would personally never do direct linking. I always build my own landing pages for number of reasons.

The first one being that you want to be in control of the data. You want to make sure that you are tracking the right things and that the tracking is actually working.

The other thing is that you probably want to tweak you page (especially in the early days of a campaign) to get the conversion rate to where it needs to be.

And later on you might want to install Optimizely or something like that to run split tests to bump up the conversion rate or time.

Use you own landing pages. It's the only sensible thing to do in the long run IMO ;)

I think that PPC is always useful for your pagerank

I would personally never do direct linking. I always build my own landing pages for number of reasons.

The first one being that you want to be in control of the data. You want to make sure that you are tracking the right things and that the tracking is actually working.

The other thing is that you probably want to tweak you page (especially in the early days of a campaign) to get the conversion rate to where it needs to be.

And later on you might want to install Optimizely or something like that to run split tests to bump up the conversion rate or time.

Use you own landing pages. It's the only sensible thing to do in the long run IMO ;)

You are correct in this case. I can tweak the keywords on the landing page and text ads so I can get higher CTR and lower Cost per click.

MI
Back