The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

question concerning clickbank

ransim

affiliate
hi,
so i decided to make my first steps with clickbank.

while searching for products i saw that every product has the vendor spotlight page with a link to Affiliate Page. And in that page there are terms a conditions which are always complicates things (understatement)

for example:
No Targeting discount keywords such as '[product name] promo code'
No Bidding on [productName].com keywords on Bing, Yahoo, Google or any other advertising platform
No Spam
No Google Ads promotions
No direct linking with payment links

By submitting this application you agree to follow and adhere to the Terms & Conditions (link to full terms & conditions).

few questions:
1. In what ways can this product be promoted?
{i understand that google is off limits. other search engines are ok just no bidding on 'ProductName.com'. Can i bid on 'ProductName' ?}
2. Can someone explain the last term: No direct linking with payment links ?
3.Generaly speaking, to what extent these conditions are strict / enforced?

thanks,

Ran.

1. Example you are promoting organic almond power, the vendor do not alow "almond" or "organic", words exists. You can use, "Cure Dust Allergy Healthy Beverage"

2. Ignore that, because you will never do it unless you know coding.

@game333 - I'm no coder but I am geek enough to learn or sub-contract. I don't want to mess up! Would that be a direct API call?

If so, doesn't there need to be a provided API key to validate the direct call ?

If I'm completely off mark, I'd still appreciate an explanation to understand it and no flunk-up in the future.

2. Can someone explain the last term: No direct linking with payment links ?
It simply means when people click on your ads, it will bring them straight to the payment page. There's a plugin able to do this without coding. But it is not advisable because it will not convert well. It may not be converting at all. So like game333 mentioned, ignore this.

If the product is "Six Pack easy", you target flat abs or lean or toned body...etc

i didn't get it. Can you explain what did you mean? (i didn't understand most of it)
If the name of the product is "SIX PACK EASY', don't target keyword "SIX PACK EASY". Instead you can target keywords like ripped abs, flat abs, toned body, lean body, lose weight...etc

MI
Back