The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Question about RSS Feed on Squidoo.com?

Melissa24

Im in the construction part of building up my squidoo page and it says near the bottom of the page. Add your own RSS Feed.

I have a blog that's a PR 2 Blog right now. Should i use that URL address as my RSS feed?

Im still new to RSS feed. Will adding my blog URL help my squidoo page?

What if i don't use my Blog URL. Does squidoo have it's own feed for your squidoo page.

"Will adding my blog URL help my squidoo page?"

I don't have a lens and don't know all the ins & outs of Squidoo at all.

However I think that just offers you another way to get content on your lens.
So for example if I started an Affiliate Marketing lens, I would import my 5 Star blog feed so the articles I took time to write on my blog would also show up for people that read my lens.

The PR of your blog doesn?t matter and it's not going to boost your S rank. However it's possible that if you blogged about "little green widgets" your lens would come up higher than your blog page would. So as long as the 2 are about the same topic I'd add it. Once you put in the url to your feed, it will auto-update with no work on your part, at least I assume that's what you are talking about.

And yes on your lens, any content you generate can be pulled via an RSS feed.

Rss and Squidoo

Yes it will help your lense b/c the rss will give your lense freshness as it updates when you have it set for. I have mine to refresh everyday.:) HTH

banners
Back