The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/
Think I found them on amazon, don't think they will have the amazing powers like in the movie or the tv series but will still work great for concentration.:) Reviews say they help with focus etc but you can read for yourself.

@Aiden L
That's great
I'm interested to know how you found this product
Was it a Google or Amazon search?
Why did you select this product & not the others?
What was your search query?
Very helpful
TY

When I do start promoting nutra it will be product like this
Will approach product content by reseaching customer questions
These 43 question posts are what customer wants to know
If you overcome these questions (in the product description)
Customer can have enough confidence to buy it

Credit --> amazon.co.uk/ask/questions/asin/B00AFCSEZQ
Not endorsing this product, not affiliate link
  1. What does it mean when it says take with food? As in add it or drink it down while eating your food?
  2. ive had modafinil? is this similer?
  3. does it effect your sleep negatively
  4. Is the maltodextrin in this product derived from corn?
  5. would this show up on a drugs test ?
  6. hi can i give this to my 15 year old son to improve focus and behaviour?
  7. Would you recommend taking them at around 6AM and how long would it take for effects to take place? Will it allow me to study for many hours in 1 go?
  8. Is this bottle a months supply?
  9. will it show up in a d&a test
  10. How quickly can the effects be noticed? i.e. if I start taking it tomorrow will i feel a difference or will I only notice a difference after a month?
  11. Can Zenphorol and OptiNeuro be safely used together?
  12. What If I feel no effects after taking these supplements, will I have just wasted £39.99?
  13. Compare this to Vitabiotics Neurozan Tablets. Which is better?
  14. Is this product vegan? Thanks
  15. Do these come in capsules, or would it be possible to crush tabs as I have problems swallowing tablets
  16. Is this the best Nootropic on the market? I'm a student
  17. Is this equivalent to adderall?
  18. will this cause any bad side effects? headaches? nausea? any affect to my health?
  19. Is this product addictive?
  20. How long will the effects last?
  21. Is there any research we can read about how effective this product is ?
  22. Is this product fda regulated ? do you need a prescription for this ? thanks
  23. Does this help improve memory ?
  24. Does this help with confidence at all? Thanks
  25. How many mg of Phosphatidylserine per capsule / tablet?
  26. Can fruits smoothie, my breakfast, be considered ‘food’?
  27. Isn't the Vitamin B12 level too high? It will just keep building up in the body to dangerous levels surely?
  28. If I was to take the tablet in the morning in preparation for an exam a few hours later, will it have the effect I need?
  29. what is the mg dose of citicoline and piracetam in each tablet please? I'm not really interested in the other ingredients just those specifically. ty
  30. Does this product have any noticeable effect without exercise? Has anyone who doesn't exercise regularly noticed any improvements?
  31. "Individual result may vary" why does it say that?
  32. Will you ever remove the Soy from this product? Soy is bad for men.
  33. How soon will I see results taking this? Curious.
  34. What is the difference between this product and the one at £49.99. Both products are from you.
  35. Is this going to be legal in the uk after april 6th? the psychoactive substances act will take effect in the uk on april 6, 2016
  36. Hi, any idea if this is suitable for vegetarians?
  37. Hi there, have you any scientific proof that this product does as you say?
  38. Does this come with a satisfaction guarantee?
  39. what age can you take these from?
  40. There used to be 60 capsule versions of this, where are they and what's new about these ones?
  41. Why are the all reviews so positive? (Seems difficult to believe having taken these myself but not allowed by amazon to post a negative review)
  42. Where is this product manufactured?
  43. is this the same product as optimind available in USA?

@Aiden L
That's great
I'm interested to know how you found this product
Was it a Google or Amazon search?
Why did you select this product & not the others?
What was your search query?
Very helpful
TY
I'm not very clued up on this but i have friends that struggle to concentrate but when they started to take these pills their productivity went up 100% (by their own admission), they recommended these pills to me. Also the reviews can't speak highly enough of the product and a 1000 mostly positive reviews speak volumes. It's your call if you want to try them but make sure you read all ingredients to see if your allergic to anything or not. I'm not a medication expert but it seems legit from what friends and reviews say.

does it effect your sleep negatively
for the first week it does due to your body adjusting but after its fine.
hi can i give this to my 15 year old son to improve focus and behaviour?
Not recommended for children.
How soon will I see results taking this? Curious.
After about 30 mins every time
What If I feel no effects after taking these supplements, will I have just wasted £39.99?
they have a 100% refund policy if not satisfied
Is this product addictive?
Not as addictive as cigarettes but due to high caffeine levels, weaning off them is tricky for some.
what age can you take these from?
Optineuro is suitable for anyone over the age of 18 who have either demanding busy lives, poor concentration, low energy levels or ineffective memory due to suboptimal nutrient intake of relative nutrients associated with brain health.
There used to be 60 capsule versions of this, where are they and what's new about these ones?
More doses in one bottle
What does it mean when it says take with food? As in add it or drink it down while eating your food?
Take the pills with breakfast or with dinner at night
Does this product have any noticeable effect without exercise? Has anyone who doesn't exercise regularly noticed any improvements?
They will give you the boost to start exercising, from relatives experience
Hi, any idea if this is suitable for vegetarians?
Yes it is, but not suitable for vegans.
Just a quick brief overview
About this item
  • BEST BRAIN SUPPLEMENT - Optineuro by Nutribioticals is the most trusted and established premium nootropic used by doctors, business professionals, students, the elderly, athletes, fitness enthusiasts, the health conscious and people who wish to live optimally
  • Best benefits after 8+ weeks of daily use. It's important to maintain normal mental performance for all tasks throughout the day. Optineuro with pantothenic acid will help contribute to normal mental performance
  • Contains: ingredients Theanine, Tyrosine, Guarana, Ginseng, Gingko, Bacopa, Coenzyme Q10, Piperine, B3, B5, B12 (methylcobalamin), Zinc, Iron & Iodine. Also contains a modest amount of caffeine 110mg per serving. The European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) recommend not more than 200mg of caffeine per serving, and a total of 400mg per day from all sources.
  • 100% money back guarantee. You will feel satisfied, if not, simply contact us for a full refund
  • BEST HEALTH SUPPLEMENTS - Nutribioticals are established since 2012. We only produce our UK products in the UK under strict GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) government guidelines. We have served tens of thousands of happy customers and have a 100% Amazon customer service rating. 60 pills / 30 servings. Beware of the many cheap imitation 'Nootropic' & 'Neuro' supplements
These are all the questions i have answers for, if you need anymore help just message ;)

71akRnx8mZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Take a brain pill or just have another cup of coffee and pay attention.
I think brain pills have been worked to death a year ago --BTW. Maybe I'm wrong ... You probably won't get any SEO and Facebook will not accept the ads. So paid network ads.

I haven't noticed any native advertising for brain pills lately -- have you?

Maybe by 50 cents have no connection with the movie, however there are lots of people using natural nootropics, like kratom extracts, and find them more trust-worthy than the pills.
Btw, you can promote Kratom products with Payv network ;)

MI
Back