The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Question about Incentive Offers

chrisbee1

I have been recently thinking of a business idea that involves using cpa incentives offers. I have a few questions about it:

1.) Can a business solely be generating revenue from cpa incentive offers?..Are there businesses that are doing this today?

2.) What networks have the most incentives offers?

3.) Can a website use more than one network?

4.) Would it be better for me to join a network or start a private network for the business?

5.) Is it possible to run out of offers? -- for example a person comes the website I am creating but there is no offers. Is this possible?

6.)What is the types of pay out for incentives offers? What is the most and least? I've heard that trial offers, credit reports and insurance quote pays the most is this true? I would like to know that people that might visit the site have a wide range of offers with different payouts.

-Chris.

I have been recently thinking of a business idea that involves using cpa incentives offers. I have a few questions about it:

1.) Can a business solely be generating revenue from cpa incentive offers?..Are there businesses that are doing this today?

4.) Would it be better for me to join a network or start a private network for the business?

5.) Is it possible to run out of offers? -- for example a person comes the website I am creating but there is no offers. Is this possible?

6.)What is the types of pay out for incentives offers? What is the most and least? I've heard that trial offers, credit reports and insurance quote pays the most is this true? I would like to know that people that might visit the site have a wide range of offers with different payouts.

-Chris.

To answer your questions:

1. It depends on what your business/site is, but, yes, people are making good money with incentive, although it took a while for them to get there as is the case with any business.

2. There are many. Campaign Creatives is one of them.

3. Yes, you can use as many networks for offers as you want as long as the same offers aren't listed more than once which would allow the user to complete it more than once.

4. Either way you'd have to add offers from multiple networks either to your own network or directly to your site. To have your own network you have to pay for hosting, etc., so if you don't plan on having affiliates, other than your own site, I would suggest that having your own network wouldn't be a good idea.

5. It's virtually impossible to run out of offers as long as you keep adding offers all the time. Networks make new offers available every day. There are also some that get deactivated.

6. Offer payouts can run anywhere from a penny to hundreds of dollars. You are correct in that the offer categories you listed generally have offers with a higher payout. But those are also the offers that generate the most fraud.

Hope that helps!

-Chris.

Hi Chris

1) There are many businesses that only generate revenue from incentive marketing. My main income is from incentive based work however it is good to have multiple streams of revenue.

2) Check out the Incentive Affiliate Network list for a good list of networks to use.

3) Yes my site is currently using 6 networks which we are getting normal offers from and 10 or so networks offering walls/lockers.

4) Join a network as a publisher and learn the ropes first. The contacts you make running a site will help you in the long run.

5) Yes this is possible. For some countries there are not many incentive based offers around. However for the Tier 1 countries you shouldn't run out.

6) As Linda mentioned the rates can vary. However you will find the higher the offer pays the higher the risk of a member using false info and other things which cause the network to reverse the lead.

If you have any more questions I'll be happy to answer

Tom

Hello nice to meet you. This is one of our best verticals at the moment. Hit me up for more details on available offers for you to look at.

banners
Back