The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Query about url bidding in PPV

internalsoul

Hello all,
I have a small query about url bidding.When i am doing url bidding in Leadimpact, should i go with top level domain or the innerpage url of the domain.

For example my offer is about dating and i have collected some urls for that offer.Say, Some of the url looks like site.com/dating (my selected offer review or may be category "dating" about the offer on the site).

1. So my question is should i bid on “site.com” or “site.com/dating”. Which one will be better to use?

2. If using innerpage as url keyword to bid on, then should i use variation of top level domain or the innerpage url?

3. Adding url variations is suggested in the initial phase of the campaign?

Internal urls are more targeted as compared to TLD especially if the TLD is generic like "gamespot.com"
If the TLD has huge volume, its better to bid on internal urls since you will get the traffic that is more interested in your offer.
When using variations, its better to use TLDs only then you will get decent volume. Variations are due to error in typing, people will type "gsmespot.com" usually rather than "gsmespot.com/xxxx/xxx"

Internal urls are more targeted as compared to TLD especially if the TLD is generic like "gamespot.com"
If the TLD has huge volume, its better to bid on internal urls since you will get the traffic that is more interested in your offer.
When using variations, its better to use TLDs only then you will get decent volume. Variations are due to error in typing, people will type "gsmespot.com" usually rather than "gsmespot.com/xxxx/xxx"
Thanks for the tip. That makes sense.

Also, if you ask me. Split test those two with lower budget and decide from results, and then use just one with higher bidding to scale it. That's the best solution for everything when you cannot decide what to do.

MI
Back