• Quality

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Quantity

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

kenaki

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
So I've got to admit, up to now I've been targeting cheap geos, with massive volume, for instance Thailand, Brazil, India, with high converting, low paying offers. This has been working pretty well for me which makes it even harder to consider switching to better quality (more expensive) geos like Switzerland and the UK, and running higher paying offers.

So I'm just looking to hear from people who have tried both and listen to your experiences, do you usually go for quality over quantity or vice versa? Do you only run high paying offers in tier 1 countries?

Any tips would be appreciated :)

For my experience with expensive GEO's is that everyone wants to be in on that but forgets the lower paying GEO's... And just their, in the lower GEO's is the money!

For example Switzerland is a nice tier and pays for example $15,- 4 times a day... but the traffic is really expensive and not a lot of it... (At least that's my experience always... its always volume problem)

India on the other side is really large (population)! If your offer pays you 0.50$ but converts 200 times a day because the cheaper traffic and big volume i would definitely choose for India! But people always look at the big paying offer and oversees the low paying offers because they want to become rich fast...

Just because you pay less for clicks in IN, TH, BR than CH doesn't mean the quality is lower it means the people are poorer. I think your question is more about what kind of people to target: low-income or high-income countries.

I would stick with what makes me money, at the end of the days what matters is the profit: "Number of visitors x (EPC-CPC)"

That is a very good question. I will say that throughout my journey, I have managed to seek all these that is needed. There are times that I do value quantity more than quality and other times I do look up to the quality of service that I am receiving. The best tip that I can give you on this is being able to find out the context or scenario that you are in before to close your mind out. Learn to be flexible for you will meet all this in the world.

So I've got to admit, up to now I've been targeting cheap geos, with massive volume, for instance Thailand, Brazil, India, with high converting, low paying offers. This has been working pretty well for me which makes it even harder to consider switching to better quality (more expensive) geos like Switzerland and the UK, and running higher paying offers.

So I'm just looking to hear from people who have tried both and listen to your experiences, do you usually go for quality over quantity or vice versa? Do you only run high paying offers in tier 1 countries?

Any tips would be appreciated :)

For me, I usually go with quality before quantity. But if I notice that the results are better when I'm dealing with many offers, then I would also consider quantity...:)

But as much as possible, I would to deal with things in a slow but sure way...:)

Why would you separate them on quality and quantity in the first place?

For me, a quality offer, is one that converts well. A quality business, is one that converts well. So it doesn't
matter what countries, tier 1, tier 2, that's all irrelevant so long as you have a profitable affiliate business,
once something is of good quality (read: earns profit) then you just hit on quantity and milk it as deep as you can.

And one more thing... a high paying offer doesn't necessarily mean high quality offer. As I said, high quality means high conversion (with a positive ROI), so, so long as your CPS is smaller than your EPS, you are running a quality offer and you just need to keep doing it until it stops converting...

It's as simple as that :)

Obelix

banners
Back