The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Quality Backlinks?

M

mariejames

Hello Friends,

Can anyone suggest me how should we get the Standard & Quality backlinks especially for E-commerce websites..???

you can get the Standard & Quality backlinks by doing this:

Social Bookmark
RSS Directories
Article Submissions
Blog posting
Guest posting
Directory submission

Follow some best Off-page optimization techniques i.e.

* Link Wheel
* Forums
* Blogs
* Video Submissions
* Article Submissions
* RSS
* Slides Submissions
* Profile linking

You can use Social Bookmarking, Article Submissions, Blog posting, Guest posting and Directory submission then you get quality backlinks for your website.

All these methods that the rest of the guys have advocated for are fine in creating quality backlinks, but you also need to be aware of the new Google penguin backlinks policy to prevent jeopardizing your ranking or even causing a ban of your site.

I hope i was of help.

You need to do research your niche category for quality back link. Do some analysis and you will get the site from where you get quality back link.

Thanks

Building back links is a strategic plan. Here are some good sources to building back links.
1. Related forums
2. Web 2.0 properties
3. Blog commenting
4. Guest post
5. Article submission
Use all these sources to get quality back links.

Hi,

quality backlinks are important for our website to get ranked. We need to do a lots of things to get quality backlinks. we can do such as blogging, forums, blog commenting, guest posting, article submission, web2.0, profile creation on top websites.

Hello Friends,

Can anyone suggest me how should we get the Standard & Quality backlinks especially for E-commerce websites..???

First you should start publishing your E-commerce site using Social Media sites and PPC programs because SEO is very slow to bring traffic to an e-commerce website. You should make sure your website is popular then it will automatically get backlinks naturally.

That can be:
Link Exchange from high pr website
Blog commenting from dofollow sites
Directory submission
and another is you're doing already that is forum posting.

Hi,

you want to get the Standard & Quality backlinks then Use Off-page optimization techniques. you Will Be getting You Standard & Quality backlinks

* Yahoo answerer
* Link Wheel
* Forums
* Bloging
* Video Submissions
* Article Submissions
* Slides Submissions
* Use social media optimization

Quality is the crucial part that one should take care of and when it comes to back linking which relates to the optimization of a site then this is something that should be given prime importance.

quality of backlinks by submitting,
>social bookmarking,
>directory submission,
>artical submission,
>blog and forum posting,
>social media sumission.

banners
Back