The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Selling Quality Articles - Resurrected!

Cyber Don

Affiliate
affiliate
Let me not fill this page with loads of CRAP!

I'm here to provide you with Quality articles, dot!

It's hard to find quality articles, it's harder to find quality articles for cheap! :cool:

I've got a team of article writers at my disposal which means, you've got a team of writers at your disposal! These writers have written hundreds if not thousands of articles over the years. Now, here we are, at CPAFix to provide this exclusive service!

Ok enough, what are your price?

$5 per 300+ word article
$8 per 500+ word article

Samples?

I'm sure that you would like to see some samples. I'll give you people 200 word samples. The first 3 to post on this thread will get the samples!

Btw, here's a sample :

Motorcycle Touring

Motorcycles have been a passion all over the globe, be it the developed European countries or the underdeveloped Asian and African countries, the passion for motorcycle touring is absolutely the same. The day an engine was fitted between two wheels, history was made and that history has been zooming around with different sounds and brands.

When it comes to using a motorcycle, most people confuse themselves by interchanging the spirit of driving and racing. Honestly, racing and touring are two different ball games. Racing is the fast lane, it is all about who reaches first. Touring, on the other hand, is enjoying your time on your bike. Stopping once in a while to see the beauty of nature and occasionally stretching you ride to its limits.

Motorcycle touring gear is an absolute pre requisite if you are going to tour on your motorcycle. They are of course, equally important in racing, but if you crash on a tour, the chances of having a medic to assist you are slim. With motorcycle touring gear, the chances of a serious injury are lowered by up to 40%.

Next comes the question of the ride. What kind of a bike would be suitable for touring? Essentially you will need to have a ride that has enough space to keep all your stuff and one whose engine won’t blow up on overuse. although you shouldn’t ride without ample amount of rest, long rides certainly shouldn’t hurt the engine. A breakdown a day or two into a tour will be the perfect receipii for the end of the tour. For long tours, bikes of the higher cc segment are always preferred.

Payment - Payment Via PayPal. PM me your requirement and i'll get back to you with the costs and Payment link.

banners
Back