“Propeller”/  MyBid

Selling Traffic Push, pops and banners - Astrality

Filip Astrality

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Traffic Manager
Astrality - Advertisers
Astrality - Publishers
Hello there, Astrality is currently looking for new advertisers to promote their campaigns on our network of more than 2.5 million daily impressions across push, pop and banner ad formats! We sell mobile and desktop advertisements from all GEOs and with various targeting options on a CPM basis. You can target your preferred demographics by Time, Country, Category, Browser, Operating System and IP range. Does all of this sound interesting to you? Contact me for a chat. Skype/mail: filip@astrality . com

We're looking for new advertisers on our newly acquired huge inventory!
Mainly RU, IT, US GEOs. Contact me

Hello guys,
We have high quality worldwide Push and Banner traffic, selling both Adult and Mainstream.
Suitable for dating, gambling, nutra and many other verticals, depending on the categories you choose.
Call/contact me, filip@astrality.com (Skype/mail)

Hot new sites added under our belt! Lot of pop and banner traffic available, both mainstream and adult. Let's chat.

Hi there,

Do you offer CPC or only CPM? Also what is your daily volume for DE, FR, IT and AU on Push traffic?

Xy0nB0Y.png

Hello everyone, wanted to let you know that we've added conversion tracking via postback (S2S) for all of our advertisers. You can now track conversions and profits on our end as well.

Have a great Thursday!

HmRQytB.jpg

Don't miss out on the increased traffic from all over the world

With us you receive: fast approval, efficient delivery and many tracking tools

Try us out today

Due to the COVID-19 situation, we have lowered the limits for our clients, specifically min. CPM and min. campaign budget.

Advertisers; Minimum CPM is now $0.1 so you can start your campaigns for as low as $1!

NO minimum deposit.

PayPal, Paxum, Wire.

Start now.

banners
Back