The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Push Notification ads with push house

SK MD JABIR

I'm new to this forum, recently I'm running push notification ads on push house, It's been only 2 days, I do not know why my ROI is too much low, 2 offers are promoting right now, One is adult dating from mylead other is Antivirus, But both of their ROI are -100% right now. Got 2 sales, I think I'm doing something wrong. I have also a low budget, I don't have money right now, Please any suggestions, I can not afford to lose money right now.

1649705903229.png

What does your tracker tell you?

Are you direct linking?

Your budget is too small.

Are your ads and landing pages customized to the geos?

Did you do any ad intelligence research?
Thanks for replying to my post. I'm using bemob tracker free version, I only optimize the hour of the campaign. But I'm really confused about my optimization, With the tracker what should I optimize? I don't even get many sales to optimize. But I only decrease the hour because of my budget. Should I optimize the devices or cities based on clicks?

One of my offers is direct linking, Direct linking offer is an app install offer, I think that offer converts well if I optimize it perfectly...

I can not have more money for my financial condition, So you are saying if I invest like $100 and spend like $20 for testing any offer, and optimize the ad with that $20. Is it possible to gain a little bit of profit with that last $80?

Yes both of them are customized with GEO

Using some free spytools 1. spy.house and 2. spyteg

I'm really working hard to gain some success on this topic, please help me understand these ad strategies perfectly

I'm new to this forum, recently I'm running push notification ads on push house, It's been only 2 days, I do not know why my ROI is too much low, 2 offers are promoting right now, One is adult dating from mylead other is Antivirus, But both of their ROI are -100% right now. Got 2 sales, I think I'm doing something wrong. I have also a low budget, I don't have money right now, Please any suggestions, I can not afford to lose money right now.

1649705903229.png
My Suggestion is that Push as a traffic source suck. in my opinion better to concentrate on over traffic sources. Like native for example

MI
Back