The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Push Journey With Sweeps | Target: +ROI in 20days

Edack

affiliate
Hello Everyone, I wanted to start the AM journey on here even before joining this forum. It's such a motivation + commitment to oneself. Here is my Intro.

To Begin, I have already read servandosilva follow along here.

And Maybe that's all I know, up till now.

Decision: Is to Stick With AM Until +ROI
Budget: 1000$
Started Date: June 20, 2019
What have I Learned?: Review Date: July 10, 2019

I don't know much about AM in general. Never used tracker, push ads, paid ads. Nothing. aka AM Virgin.

From my understanding. I will start with Sweeps Offer & Zeropark Push Ads.

To Do:
✓ Signed up with Zeropark.
✓ Signed up with Bemob.
✓ Choose offer.
✓ Domain Bought.

✓ Install SSL
✓ Spy with Push Adplexity
✓ Have at least 5 Creatives
✓ Alternate Landing Page (non WP)
- Set Postback Bla Bla with BeMob

Question:
1. Is there any plugin/way/scripts to create Questionaire Survey in Wordpress? As I don't know much HTML for LP creation. I have planned to buy PureLander, Any reviews?
2. Any Bemob Setup Tutorials?
3. Can we use sub-domain as tracking domain?
4. LP should be set-up on Main Domain or Sub-Domain?

Last edited:
Question:
1. Is there any plugin/way/scripts to create Questionaire Survey in Wordpress? As I don't know much HTML for LP creation. I have planned to buy PureLander, Any reviews?

1. Just look; search 'wordpress plugin survey|questionnaire'
  • With regard to PureLander Yes many -- mostly good
2. Just look; @google search 'site:bemob.com install|setup|configure'
3. I want to say yes -- but maybe someone can confirm this that is using Bemob?

4. That depends, if your main site is WeirdPress and you host your own LP that is NOT Wordpress >>> the WP redirects may screw it up.
make a landing page directory and test it-- that is the best way. However, if you age going to be pushing any real volume of ad traffic much will depend on you server setup. 99.8% availability is needed. shared hosting=bad;VPS=good;dedicated server or co-lo=best.
e.g.; example.com/lptest/test.html

In overview, Programmatic CPA is not 'blogging' or WeirdPress if your traffic is at any real scale 100 hits/hr +

1. Just look; search 'wordpress plugin survey|questionnaire'
  • With regard to PureLander Yes many -- mostly good
Thanks.

2. Just look; @google search 'site:bemob.com install|setup|configure'
I contacted live support and Irena(Chat Assistant) really guided me well. Told me what I need before starting up. What needs to be done.
Really Impressed by their support so far.

3. I want to say yes -- but maybe someone can confirm this that is using Bemob?
Their support said. I can be done, but it isn't recommended method.

4. That depends, if your main site is WeirdPress and you host your own LP that is NOT Wordpress >>> the WP redirects may screw it up.
make a landing page directory and test it-- that is the best way. However, if you age going to be pushing any real volume of ad traffic much will depend on you server setup. 99.8% availability is needed. shared hosting=bad;VPS=good;dedicated server or co-lo=best.
e.g.; example.com/lptest/test.html

In overview, Programmatic CPA is not 'blogging' or WeirdPress if your traffic is at any real scale 100 hits/hr +
I am ditching WP totally then, I initially planned to collect email opt-ins with survey plugin. Now I will use Simple PureLander with Cloudflare, Namecheap Stellar Plus Shared Hosting for now.
If it doesn't perform well, sure enough, I will jump to VPS.

Any recommendations for Budget VPS?

Hey good luck on your journey. Make sure you discuss with your AM's before you start running the offer. Maybe some offers look appealing but they are performing very poorly. Talk to your AM as much as possible and get his help in choosing the best offer for your traffic. I would also suggest rotating multiple offers.

Hey good luck on your journey. Make sure you discuss with your AM's before you start running the offer. Maybe some offers look appealing but they are performing very poorly. Talk to your AM as much as possible and get his help in choosing the best offer for your traffic. I would also suggest rotating multiple offers.

Yup, Thanks ppvbeginner.

I asked my AM and got the offer from him.

PureLander was enabled today.. and lander is almost done. Just Asked their support to add some scripts.

Now I am integrating tracking domain to bemob and trying to get the settings right.
There is a learning curve, though I don't think it would be much difficult. I have seen many people improving their tracking after they start running the traffic, and then concludes out what went wrong.

I only use servers with ssh --no cPanel or other server admin GUI --but I do know this;

• You need 1G-2G RAM additional resources to use a GUI like cPanel
  • and need to pay for the licensing costs.
  • That's $300.00yr+ that I don't need to spend.

So, it depends on where you are at.

If you are one guy shop without the technical background --you are going to pay the price.

The price itself is not that much really --but the diversion of your time from your core functions of marketing research, finding offers or business alliances/affiliations is how you will make money --not bumbling your way through website/landing page development/webdesign and server administration --these things will cost time or money --that is a given.

The answer is capital --cash in the bank account -- that takes more time to get than most will have.

You gotta just give it your best shot I guess ...
That's good to hear since I have a technical background as CSE :/
Using SSh isn't an issue.

Even in Namecheap shared hosting, I favor using ssh/ftp for faster access.

I know the basics for HTML but not CSS/JS. That's the tradeoff right now for which Purelander seems to be a good option.

Though, I got your point where when massive traffic will hit the site, there can be a chance for downtime. Even if its someone else sites on the server.

Anyway, here is a screenshot from GTMetrics for my lander and this is without Cloudflare by now.

Image:
Screenshot

Last edited:
I only use servers with ssh --no cPanel or other server admin GUI --but I do know this;

• You need 1G-2G RAM additional resources to use a GUI like cPanel
  • and need to pay for the licensing costs.
  • That's $300.00yr+ that I don't need to spend.

So, it depends on where you are at.

If you are one guy shop without the technical background --you are going to pay the price.

The price itself is not that much really --but the diversion of your time from your core functions of marketing research, finding offers or business alliances/affiliations is how you will make money --not bumbling your way through website/landing page development/webdesign and server administration --these things will cost time or money --that is a given.

The answer is capital --cash in the bank account -- that takes more time to get than most will have.

You gotta just give it your best shot I guess ...

Hey Guys, I didn't think this will take this much time.

All creatives, landing, tracking was ready until I found: Offer I am running has its own LP then actual SOI.

Yesterday whole day was gone through learning & setting up tracking (learned allot by doing). And when I was finally setting up on zeropark. Bemob support(Irena) pointed out 2 LP before Actual Conversion Page.

"My LP 1 > Offer LP 2 > Offer"

I tried to create a direct/raw link from Maxbounty, but every link I generate seems to go through that page 2 itself.

I immediately contacted AM via Skype, and he seems to be offline from last few days.
Today I have emailed him.

I don't know if it's a good Idea to run traffic on offer LP 2 itself(isn't it direct linking) or it's better to wait for AM reply(maybe he can provide a direct link).

That's good to hear since I have a technical background as CSE :/

Image:
prnt. sc/o5azp0

Then you know what I am saying for a lander excellent :)

I maintain 6 servers with ssh, rsync and scp most of the time
check out linode.com for VPS servers then :)

Pound their landing page -- seems they want you to by defaulting to it ...
Started.

Good luck on your journey Edack!

If you need any fresh top converting sweepstake offers, don´t hesitate to get in touch.
Thanks, I will.
--

Update:

I started the campaign with 20$ for 1 day. (Status: Pending)

Why 1 day?
Because I am waiting for Affiliate Manger reply regarding LP. I seriously want to test my LP.

Initially, I Created 5x-Creatives Set
But I landed on Top 3 (according to me)

As Zeropark allows 10 Different creatives
So, I decided to test Every 3 Images with Each 3 Title & Description Set.
Total: 9
1 Bonus from leftovers :D

Another Update:

So, 20$ Burned out too quickly.

LriF9zf.png

I was trying to be aggressive in optimization without knowledge(it can be harmful!)

// According to Traffic and My limited knowledge:

1 Bonus Creative #2: Had Lowest CTR. Paused.

RovTCGp.gif

Now, I don't know many of the metrics. And My actions towards it was based on my limited knowledge. And I might have done wrong things which can harm my campaign.
That's the main reason, I joined this community so everyone can follow and learn from my mistakes and in the bonus, I will learn from the community too.

Here.
Sources:

8rjcPJ2.png

Again, I choose CTR.
To me, Win Ratio was some traffic I get for a certain bid.
Example: from 6k win impressions I get 77 Clicks. To me, it sounds good.
Whereas 80k Impressions and 33 clicks don't sound good.

So I paused many and Decided to take it with CTR again. and paused low performing CTR.

I am doing something wrong, that's what my gut tells, but My mind cannot connect dots based on my experience.

Target:
krZxQ2b.png

By now, you may have got glimpse of my mind. How it's limited itself to just CTR.

Again. I paused low CTR one.

Data was interesting though.
So, I increased the budget to 10$ more. Total 30.
Though, now most of the things were paused and I made another mistake of checking tracker after increasing the budget.
Till then Spend reached 25$

oVUFYxc.png

From Tracker side, It isn't counting clicks as there is no clickurl placed as it being direct offer lander.
Instead, it was counting visitors & unique visits.

Is there any way to make a click count if the campaign URL is called? Is it even necessary to count when clicks on direct offer?

As click in zeropark is a visitor in bemob.

The offer was low payout sweeps.
NO cc submit.
SOI.

I was wanting at least 1 conversion; though didn't expect my wanting to be true based on what I know.

It may take more offers and testing before to make it a success.

Any take for me based on this?

Last edited:
Just started the push+soi journey too, just got few conversions and still testing if you are interesting in networking and sharing experience, send me a pm so we could skype. Good luck mate

If you mean raw click from your ad to the offer's landing page you need;
  1. a redirect via a 302 on your server's URL -> the remote landing page
  2. a redirect count from some tracker-> the remote landing page
  3. You <- post-back data from the remote server that is hosting the offer's landing page
I have to read this again, more carefully.
Edit: Got it.
Just started the push+soi journey too, just got few conversions and still testing if you are interesting in networking and sharing experience, send me a pm so we could skype. Good luck mate

Awesome... I will pm you by night :D

Update:
After the campaign stopped at 30$, I got the first conversion. :D

The conversion was from the paused source.

Question:
Now What? Should I re-enable all the paused source?
What metrics I should look before excluding source/target traffic?

Last edited:
I have to read this again, more carefully.
Edit: Got it.

Awesome... I will pm you by night :D

Update:
After the campaign stopped at 30$, I got the first conversion. :D

The conversion was from the paused source.

Question:
Now What? Should I re-enable all the paused source?
What metrics I should look before excluding source/target traffic?

Good luck with your journey, I believe some people say to wait a few days before you start pausing sources for cases like this.

Good luck with your journey, I believe some people say to wait a few days before you start pausing sources for cases like this.
Oh. I didn't know that.

Update:
The campaign is paused as of now. After the first conversion.
Though Affiliate Manager told me to stop that offer it's not much profitable on PUSH as of now.
And gave me another offer to work on.
The lander thing can be worked out by GrayBeard way.

Now, I am more confused.
-Optimizing traffic? How much data is enough before we should start optimizing?
-Last offer did took a lot of time in creating creatives. Now ditching it, is painful.
-Misunderstanding in communication, Hurts. (Communicate well, be clear, what traffic, ask as many questions as possible before running.)
-Should I start with new offer asap, or work on this, or both?

Obviously, I didn't start AM to work on 1 Campaign, So starting out another shouldn't be a problem. I am going to start with landers and creatives of that offer by today. Hopefully, run it by tomorrow.

Regarding this campaign, I think, I should re-enable all the sources and focus on the top 3 creatives. And throw 10$ more, if any conversion occurs then I think it's worth pursuing.

Plus, now taking dad for regular checkups... Cya...

Update:
I took my mac to the hospital.

I resumed all the source back except one, it was eating more $$ and giving fewer clicks.
L582CN7.png

I placed the optimization rule.
10$ was least zeropark allowed me to set. I originally wanted to set up to 5$/source.

uUGAVKV.png

Paused 7 Creatives. It wasn't bad in terms of clicks, but not the best.

Increase 5$ Budget.
Total 35$ Adspend.
Conversion: 1

Last edited:
If you mean raw click from your ad to the offer's landing page you need;
  1. a redirect via a 302 on your server's URL -> the remote landing page
  2. a redirect count from some tracker-> the remote landing page
  3. You <- post-back data from the remote server that is hosting the offer's landing page

I noticed that u didn't mention that you did a little bit of spying in the vertical that you are trying to make profit from, your affiliate manager can provide you with the top converting offers, but it's spying tools that will give you an idea on the approach of other affiliates to make their traffic convert ( marketing angles + landing pages + type of creatives) Its these variables that decide if a campaign will be successful or not. do a lot of spying man, don't consider spying a waste of time, otherwise if you don't spy you lose money on testing shit that doesn't convert.
btw adplexity push is in its beta version so it's free and it has a lot of ads that u can be inspired from (it requires a cc submit, they won't charge you anything its just a verification process)

I noticed that u didn't mention that you did a little bit of spying in the vertical that you are trying to make profit from, your affiliate manager can provide you with the top converting offers, but it's spying tools that will give you an idea on the approach of other affiliates to make their traffic convert ( marketing angles + landing pages + type of creatives) Its these variables that decide if a campaign will be successful or not. do a lot of spying man, don't consider spying a waste of time, otherwise if you don't spy you lose money on testing shit that doesn't convert.
btw adplexity push is in its beta version so it's free and it has a lot of ads that u can be inspired from (it requires a cc submit, they won't charge you anything its just a verification process)
I have heard spying is one of the best ways to get your campaign going, especially with swiping creatives and improving them.

Oh thanks!
I used adplexity push, it had the prelander. I used that creative.
That offer didn't have many hits, I should have got the idea by that only.
Instead, I thought, this might be a new hot offer. o_O

"Trust the data"

It was an interesting starting and a deep silence afterwards. Wondering if you're still fighting with sweeps or chose another kind of offers.

Hello Everyone, I wanted to start the AM journey on here even before joining this forum. It's such a motivation + commitment to oneself. Here is my Intro.

To Begin, I have already read servandosilva follow along here.

And Maybe that's all I know, up till now.

Decision: Is to Stick With AM Until +ROI
Budget: 1000$
Started Date: June 20, 2019
What have I Learned?: Review Date: July 10, 2019

I don't know much about AM in general. Never used tracker, push ads, paid ads. Nothing. aka AM Virgin.

From my understanding. I will start with Sweeps Offer & Zeropark Push Ads.

To Do:
✓ Signed up with Zeropark.
✓ Signed up with Bemob.
✓ Choose offer.
✓ Domain Bought.

✓ Install SSL
✓ Spy with Push Adplexity
✓ Have at least 5 Creatives
✓ Alternate Landing Page (non WP)
- Set Postback Bla Bla with BeMob

Question:

Let us give you some recommendations on the sweepstakes niche that will help you in your future campaigns in the vertical.
  • To choose the best offer ask your AM for advice and top best converting offers.
  • Choose GEO according to your budget and experience.
  • Push & Pops are the best traffic sources for sweepstakes campaigns.
  • Use localization tricks and make special creatives for each particular country.

banners
Back