The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Push Journey - Started Few Days Back - In Small Profits - Need Answers

Please, I am interested in an update.

I am eager to see where you are now after $300/day in profits.

That's sometimes my entire month's revenue.

I just read this entire thread & I am chomping at the bit to hear how you're doing.

Please update us if you can. :)

Hi, there! Are you trying push-notifications from EvaDav? There you can test your ad campaigns for as little as $100. The lowest CPC = 0,005$.

Good luck!

Hi, there! Are you trying push-notifications from EvaDav? There you can test your ad campaigns for as little as $100. The lowest CPC = 0,005$.

Good luck!

Evadav is quite good for push. One thing I would like added is the ability for multiple creatives per campaign. At the moment it's kinda annoying because you can only have 1 creative per campaign which makes it hard for split-testing.

Evadav is quite good for push. One thing I would like added is the ability for multiple creatives per campaign. At the moment it's kinda annoying because you can only have 1 creative per campaign which makes it hard for split-testing.

You can create several campaigns with different settings and creatives ,we have CTR bid system, bid win = bid * CTR, so that’s why each campaign has one creative.

Hello everyone. Sorry for the big gap. So the offers I ran eventually were paused by the advertiser.And i tried many other sweeps but none of them were getting me the similar results, as the payouts were very less . I am now trying out new push networks as well as looking for new offers. Out of the ones i tried during this gap

1. COD offers work very well in PUSH for Asian countries but the approval rate is a real concern. As we may be getting 10 leads a day , but only 1-2 leads may be approved.

2. Adult Dating SOI's work great , but the issue with this is that the quality has to be super good , or they will pause u soon.

banners
Back