The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Push ads network with audience pixel (retargeting)

CostPerKill

I've seen many push ads (notifications) networks lately and that's great, but what I'm looking for is the ability to tag users on my websites and then reach them with push ads. Retargeting, basically. I've been looking through a few networks, but the only thing I've found is the ability to create audiences from previous campaigns - which is nice, but not what I'm looking for.

Any tips?

I've seen many push ads (notifications) networks lately and that's great, but what I'm looking for is the ability to tag users on my websites and then reach them with push ads. Retargeting, basically. I've been looking through a few networks, but the only thing I've found is the ability to create audiences from previous campaigns - which is nice, but not what I'm looking for.

Any tips?
Why not create your own push database and then advertise whatever you like to your users? :)

Hello, dear friends!

Today we are going to vividly tell and show you what these DatsPushes, or push notifications really are, what the benefits of this partnership are and how to quickly launch your own promotional campaign within the DatsPush partner advertising network.

Here you go - DatsPush rewiev | Facebook

Any tips?
what do you mean by *tag* ?
Do you mean to *fingerprint users*?
  1. that is commonly done in fraud prevention and the user *could* be assigned a unique ID in your database with table fields describing user attributes.
  2. a user could volunteer survey information (that you database) to segment that user's interests for advertising purposes.
You need to consult with your IT department, or hire a development team, or try to cobble some paid or open source tools together that might be up to the task (good luck on that one).

MI
Back