The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Push ads budget?

Hello @nirajsinghtao...
This will depend on how good you are at doing them...
It will depend on the vertical, the payout, the geo, etc...
If you have some spare time, read my thread on my first attempt with Push Traffic... Some numbers are mentioned...
But more importantly, it should give you a few hints on testing Push ads Campaigns in general...
If you start I would suggest going for CPC... Automatically the CPC will point you to a basic testing budget...
Once you know what you pay for a click, make up a realistic number of clicks you need to decide if an offer is viable... And test with a few different (!) creatives as some creatives might bring you non-converting traffic...

Hello @nirajsinghtao...
This will depend on how good you are at doing them...
It will depend on the vertical, the payout, the geo, etc...
If you have some spare time, read my thread on my first attempt with Push Traffic... Some numbers are mentioned...
But more importantly, it should give you a few hints on testing Push ads Campaigns in general...
If you start I would suggest going for CPC... Automatically the CPC will point you to a basic testing budget...
Once you know what you pay for a click, make up a realistic number of clicks you need to decide if an offer is viable... And test with a few different (!) creatives as some creatives might bring you non-converting traffic...
Thank you for explaining in detail

Hey guys!

What is the ideal budget required for doing Push ads?

Thanks
To test if an offer works spend 10x payout to see results. If there are only 1-2 conversions, try something else. I would recommend a starting budget of around 1k but that’s just my opinion. To start do soi offers for their simplicity, stay away from cc submits as they’re very hard to convert. Especially now due to data protection and people reluctant to give out such sensitive info.

In short start with propeller and sweeps offers. Once you’re confident move onto lead gen offers with different sources.

Edit:can I ask what geos you’re going to be targeting? Stay away from tier 1 as a newbie. You will just piss through your budget. Start a follow along with campaign details when you’re ready. This will allow me to give better input.

Last edited:
Thank you for explaining in detail
The only way to really help out... Answering in riddles might be fun but just overcomplicates everything...

Spend your time on selecting a good offer...
Learn about what traffic Push ads brings you and how to treat it...
(mostly cold traffic that, depending on the offer, will probably need to be warmed up on a Landing page)
Eventually use a spy tool to get an idea of what is working...
Understand the importance of using a tracker (especially with landing pages)... Without one, you're steering blind !!!

With 2k US$ you have a good shot at making this work! But go in as prepared as you can because it's easy to burn through a lot if you don't know what you're doing...

I would start with this one first. Less competitive than tier 1 but still lots of volume to scale profitable campaigns. Only issue is LP but a tool like adplexity push would help with this.
I have landerlab landing page builder. It will be a simple quiz landing page or a chatbot.

I dont understand
why do you need a dollars budget for push ads?
  1. create website
  2. attract SEO traffic
  3. get push subscribers
  4. promote free content
  5. free content includes affiliate links
  6. mission completed
I have more than 700 push subscribers
& it took less than 3 months
so why do you require dollars?
only time surely?

A Publisher (like yourself) may sell (their subscribers) push ads for ad networks toward monetizing their website.
You push my ad to your customers for a fee.

Example: the ad network pays you $0.02 a click and I will pay the ad network $0.08 CPC.

You are the 'Publisher' and I am the 'Advertiser'.

MI
Back