The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PTC websites for promotions

isuit21

affiliate
PTC websites (paid to click) pay users to click ads, while the advertisers pay for getting views for their website. So far it really has only worked, if I actually used a money making opportunities website, such as a GPT (Get Paid to). Have you ever tried using it for any other type of website?

The people on PTC sites are usually those who are trying to make money online so that is the type of offer they're going to respond to the best. I used to promote survey sites through those and got quite a few referrals. I still do a handful of reward programs, like Swagbucks, and have been thinking of giving those a try with PTC traffic. It's cheap enough to make it worthwhile testing.

I would never advertise on any PTC site, because the users viewing your site aren't interested in your site, and they're only interested in getting the penny they earn for clicking the ad.

I have found advertising in paid to click sites quite ineffective since it is money consuming and will definitely bring a couple of referrals/leads but they won't stay active long enough. In my opinion it is not a good place to advertise since clickers are after the money, not to find new websites to make money with.

The people on PTC sites are usually those who are trying to make money online so that is the type of offer they're going to respond to the best. I used to promote survey sites through those and got quite a few referrals. I still do a handful of reward programs, like Swagbucks, and have been thinking of giving those a try with PTC traffic. It's cheap enough to make it worthwhile testing.

I agree with tmg. PTC response rates are very similar to PPV. It all depends on who your target audience is and what type of offer you are serving them. If you are advertising general consumer offers like health, dating, insurance, edu, etc... you'll find hardly any success here and shouldn't even attempt.

However, I've had some great success repeatedly advertising work-at-home offers, freebies, and WSOs; with the most success I've had is building my own list on PTC sites. The keyword is here is repeatedly. You should not use the same testing metrics. Your conversion rates will be remarkedly higher for PTC than they would for PPC or Email. But it is still a great way to get new users into your list.

If you are going to advertise in PTC, I suggest you become a user of the site you are thinking of advertising on first. Actually use the service, click the links, and research the type of offers that are being displayed. If you notice a trend, it's probably because that trend is working right now.

Advertising on PTC sites only have a decent effect if the site you are advertising is related to PTC or money making. Although, I've tried advertising on PTC sites to no success.

PTC sites are only effective for receiving referrals or promoting another PTC site. Other than that, i'd recommend staying away from them.

If you are going to advertise in PTC, I suggest you become a user of the site you are thinking of advertising on first. Actually use the service, click the links, and research the type of offers that are being displayed. If you notice a trend, it's probably because that trend is working right now.
Best advice on the topic! That's exactly what I do when testing any new PTC site or for that matter, it's what I do when testing a traffic exchange, as well. I find that both of these type of sites respond well to similar offers. The great thing about PTC is that the ads are usually dirt cheap so if you're promoting the right thing, you will make a profit easily with only one or two responses.

Until very niche-specific PTCs emerge, if they ever do, your best bet is going with an actual network that will give you your money's worth in ROI. If those seeing your ads aren't the least interested in anything but making the pittance they're trying to make, it's a waste of time, effort, and money. You want people who are actually interested in what you have to offer, and in that case there are tons of options available to you. You can try FB ads, Youtube/Adsense ads (dare I say it), Yahoo, Bing, even the smaller guys like Bidvertiser who are actually much cheaper with decent results.

Am over a year ptc user, some people are interesting on the ads, it depends on the target, if you are showing a way to make money its high relevant.

PTC websites (paid to click) pay users to click ads, while the advertisers pay for getting views for their website. So far it really has only worked, if I actually used a money making opportunities website, such as a GPT (Get Paid to).

This is a very interesting concept! Since the people clicking those ads are already interested in making money online, I think it'd worth a try to get an ad running for a few dollars. Its really cheap and even one referral can bring back your investment over time. I just need to find a PTC network that has strong anti-bot protection. Does anyone here has any suggestions?

The problem with advertising on PTC is that most people there not clicking the ads because they are really interested in the ads, they are clicking for the money. Like others said I think you might get a small amount of people who will click on your make money online advertisements, but you will have to test it out to decide if you are get the results you were hoping for.

The only links I would promote on PTCs are referral links to GPTs and the like. As others have said you end up with a lot of referals. Anything else is in general not an interest to PTC users.

PTC websites (paid to click) pay users to click ads, while the advertisers pay for getting views for their website. So far it really has only worked, if I actually used a money making opportunities website, such as a GPT (Get Paid to). Have you ever tried using it for any other type of website?
Yes , I have tried PTC , GPT sites but it is a lot of work for me and doing surveys is just boring. I have also worked with CPA(Cost Per Action) and PPD(Pay Per Download) , they tend to pay than PTC sites.

I think the best approach when advertising at PTC websites is to buy banner impressions or text ad impressions. That way the traffic is legit and not forced/incentivized. They are just shown on the site and if someone happens to click on it, they do so out of genuine interest. They are often free members and free begets free. If you have a free opportunity you are promoting, then this would be a good place to advertise.

This is a very interesting concept! Since the people clicking those ads are already interested in making money online, I think it'd worth a try to get an ad running for a few dollars. Its really cheap and even one referral can bring back your investment over time. I just need to find a PTC network that has strong anti-bot protection. Does anyone here has any suggestions?
I suggest you the most legitimate ptc site.

The problem with advertising on PTC is that most people there not clicking the ads because they are really interested in the ads, they are clicking for the money.
If the ad is about money and it is attracting well probably the audience probably will give high click through rate.

I would never advertise on any PTC site, because the users viewing your site aren't interested in your site, and they're only interested in getting the penny they earn for clicking the ad.

Most PTC sites require you to stay on the screen without entering to another tab or website to wait for the ad to pay. You have to stay until the time limit passes, so the viewer is actually looking at your website. Would they rather browse your website, or stare at the timer? I would browse through the website, so PTC sites are very effective when used properly.

PTC sites are garbage, I highly recommend people not to use these sites.

As an earner, you will possibly make less than $1 per hour.

As a webmaster, you will get low quality traffic.

PTC sites are garbage, I highly recommend people not to use these sites.

As an earner, you will possibly make less than $1 per hour.

As a webmaster, you will get low quality traffic.

1.If you have any way to become millionaire overnight tell it and don't keep it secret.
2.In the beginning yes members make $1 every hour, after a couple of months you can get more than $100 profit per month.

banners
Back