The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Providing the tools Affiliates need?

This has been the biggest challenge so far i would say. Finding what our affiliates need as far as marketing material and trying to implement some new stuff to help.

One of the biggest tools i have been working on and got added was a product file. this has been great for our coupon sites.. only drawback is that we only have 5 products. I have included each home gym set, but since they do not change i can't really keep new fresh content. any ideas or sugggestions for keeping this fresh?

RSS Feeds, in another market i worked in we could get access to RSS blog feeds that included referral codes. I want to get something like this started but have not seen anything like it thru CJ. HAs anyone else had experience with this?

and finally i have been looking for new marketing tools to give to our affiliates is there anything may be missing besides your standard banners, text links, keyword links, and product catalog..

thanks in advance :D

Hi,

I recommend that you should offer some kind of ebook or video that explains or demonstrates the product.

One of the latest tools that most people are giving their affiliates are articles and a list of social media sites. The affiliates use these articles and post them to social media sites with their link.

You can also post the videos at social media sites using video submission tools like Traffic Geyser for automated submission.

Do you also have press releases? If you do then start posting them to news.google.com and other internet news site that allow you to post a press release.

Hope this helps.

hola! sam,
we have video coming for all of our affiliates, trying to figure out how to incorporate the cj links in the video , they will be all in flv.

any press releases we normally submit from the main company same with articles. i suppose i could make those available to download

thanks for the info

Yep videos for products like yours would be really good.

Here are a couple options for embedding affiliate links into video.

<a href="http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/938/video-ad-tool-for-merchants-affiliates.html">ROCKIN Video Ad Tool for Merchants and Affiliates</a>

<a href="http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/922/add-affiliate-links-to-video.html">Add Affiliate Links to Video</a>

MI
Back