The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Prosper202 Tracking on MaxBounty with 7Search Traffic

got2bfree

affiliate
I've scoured the net looking for an easy to understand guide on how to track a MaxBounty campaign with Prosper202 using 7Search Traffic, but I can't seem to find anything. OR I found the solution, but they don't say what's being tracked.

So my question is...does anyone know of a guide on how to set up Prosper202 Tracking for a Maxbounty campaign using 7Search Traffic? Please try to be descriptive as I am a newbie. From everything I've read, I want to be able to track: CampaignID, Keyword, AffID and RefID. From what I understand MaxBounty will only allow 2 post variables, leaving me 2 variables short for tracking. :-( Help...

Thanks in Advance,

Leslie

I've scoured the net looking for an easy to understand guide on how to track a MaxBounty campaign with Prosper202 using 7Search Traffic, but I can't seem to find anything. OR I found the solution, but they don't say what's being tracked.

So my question is...does anyone know of a guide on how to set up Prosper202 Tracking for a Maxbounty campaign using 7Search Traffic? Please try to be descriptive as I am a newbie. From everything I've read, I want to be able to track: CampaignID, Keyword, AffID and RefID. From what I understand MaxBounty will only allow 2 post variables, leaving me 2 variables short for tracking. :-( Help...

Thanks in Advance,

Leslie

String together the variables into a single SubID:
###KEYWORD###_###AFFID###-###RID####

Something like that. Then you can still distinguish between the keyword and the affid-rid all in one SubID :)

Oh, and run with PeerFly :D

Thanks Luke! I think (and still do...) consider PeerFly, however being a noob, I'm pretty sure they're not interested in me yet, so my goal is to get some experience under my belt first at MaxBounty, then I'm sure they'll be glad to have me at Peerfly...lol...

Thanks again!
Leslie

Thanks Luke! I think (and still do...) consider PeerFly, however being a noob, I'm pretty sure they're not interested in me yet, so my goal is to get some experience under my belt first at MaxBounty, then I'm sure they'll be glad to have me at Peerfly...lol...

Thanks again!
Leslie

Sounds good. I'd be happy to do what I could to help get your application pushed through.

MI
Back