The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

PropellerAds - Is the data correct?

Robert M

affiliate
Hi All,

I jumped in feet first on 8/25 and deposited $200 for a traffic buy on PropellerAds. I targeted Tier 3 countries and setup a max daily budget of $50. Today 8/26 I logged in to Voluum and PropellerAds to check how it was going. Balance with PropellerAds is now -$50.08, total impressions was only 29,609 and the campaign automatically stopped.

It appears to me there is a problem with their daily max budget setting? Any expert thoughts on this? Thank you!

I've had advertisers go with a minus balance but never that much.

Obviously, there's a problem with the max daily budget, have you contacted PropellerAds to ask about this and perhaps get reimbursed? Also, are you certain that your settings are correct? I mean are you sure that you set the budget at $50/day?

I opened a ticket with them on Saturday and they are looking into it. Yes, and actually I set a daily budget at $25 and a max budget at $50. Wanted it to run for 2 days to collect data.

Hi All,

I jumped in feet first on 8/25 and deposited $200 for a traffic buy on PropellerAds. I targeted Tier 3 countries and setup a max daily budget of $50. Today 8/26 I logged in to Voluum and PropellerAds to check how it was going. Balance with PropellerAds is now -$50.08, total impressions was only 29,609 and the campaign automatically stopped.

It appears to me there is a problem with their daily max budget setting? Any expert thoughts on this? Thank you!
did you get any clicks to that 30k impr? how many i have bad expreience with them tbh

And when you thinking this is the best way to get money from, they start to lose your users by showing bad and aggressive offers to the users, it really made a mess with the user experience , also had a major major rate drop - whats going on?

banners
Back