The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Promoting survey offers?

Does anyone here promote survey offers with paid traffic and make a positive ROI?

I've tried promoting survey offers on Bing ads, but the CPC is around $0.50 to $0.75 which is too costly to make an ROI even when promoting higher payout survey offers with around a $3 to $4 payout.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

try to pay less for the click .
by adding unrelated keywords to your ads .
the nonerelated keywords can be very cheap .
but the offer must be some thing general that most people like :) .

also try ppv traffic that's cheap :)

Don´t use Bing traffic for surveys.. there are other traffic sources to do that, if you want to use PPC traffic then try 7Search, if not, use PPV traffic like PopAds, Popcash, Adcash, Plugrush, etc

Someone recently did a case study, promoting survey offers on 7Search and had no conversions. 7Search is renowned to be low quality traffic.

I'll consider PPV.

Does PPV require VPS hosting, or is that only for high volume of traffic?

try to pay less for the click .
by adding unrelated keywords to your ads .
the nonerelated keywords can be very cheap .
but the offer must be some thing general that most people like :) .

also try ppv traffic that's cheap :)

Not sure what you mean by adding unrelated keywords. They wouldn't be targeted.

Could you please give an example.

Does PPV require VPS hosting, or is that only for high volume of traffic?
Is a must, even if you only make a few pops per day you need your LP load fast, but there are some really cheap VPSs there are not slow or bad, are so cheap because don´t have cPanel and then you save the 20/month on the license, I use Digital Ocean to host Landing pages, other options are Vutlr (i´ve not tested), If you sign up to Digital Ocean here and fund $5 to your account you´ll have $10 bonus (only 5 dollars for 3 months)

Last edited:
Is a must, even if you only make a few pops per day you need your LP load fast, but there are some really cheap VPSs there are not slow or bad, are so cheap because don´t have cPanel and then you save the 20/month on the license, I use Digital Ocean to host Landing pages, other options are Vutlr (i´ve not tested), If you sign up to Digital Ocean here and fund $5 to your account you´ll have $10 bonus (only 5 dollars for 3 months)

I've heard that an unmanaged VPS is hard to manage, compared to a managed VPS.

Does running an unmanaged VPS require any specific skills/knowledge?

I've heard that an unmanaged VPS is hard to manage, compared to a managed VPS.

Does running an unmanaged VPS require any specific skills/knowledge?

That really depends on your techie skills to be honest, if you have no idea about how to look after a server then yeah its going to be hard, on the other hand if you know your way round then it won't be!

I have servers with both digital ocean and vultr which host various things and I have no troubles whatsoever, then again i know people that pay a premium for servers at WiredTree as they don't want any hassle from that side of things.

End of the day it comes down to what you feel comfortable with and how much you're willing to pay for piece of mind.

MI
Back