The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Programmer/SEO saying hi.

FFMG

affiliate
Hi,

I am a programmer developing Affiliate scripts.
I am from the UK.

I am a regular at Digital Point, but fairly new in this area of website

FFMG

Welcome to 5 Star, FFMG.

I am glad you have joined us and it would be great to see you become a regular here at 5 Star. You will find this to be a very friendly community.

Hey, Thanks

Glad to be here, I am actually looking around not too sure where to post :).

I have developed a new merchant script and am at the final stages of testing.

Where would be the best place to recruit affiliates, (at 85%), without looking like a newbie spammer?

FFMG

We have a forum for this. It is Merchants Promote Your Affiliate Program. It is free and you are allowed to promote in that particular forum. You must have an actual affiliate program in place and not a pre-launch.

Here are the rules for that forum:
Since affiliate program promotions are a free service in the 5 Star merchant forums, only 1 thread per company, merchant or network is allowed. If you manage more than one affiliate program, then please make your 1st topic descriptive yet general enough to add your other program promos to.

Example - ABC Network Affiliate Programs and Updates

No needless bumping of threads. New programs, bonuses, updates may be added to the original thread.

The only people that can make posts in this section are the merchant, company owner, affiliate manager or network rep.

No affiliate links and no 2nd tier recruiting is allowed.

No JVs (Joint Ventures) - this section is for bonafide affiliate programs only.

No pre-launch Internet marketing deals.

No Gambling, RX or Adult affiliate programs and
No products that require ANY TYPE OF DOWNLOADs allowed.

Bonafide affiliate programs have real products and services that are tried and proven and are ready to sell today. JV, pre-launch, get-rich quick, ebook and/or MLM opportunities are not allowed.
Here is a link to the forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Larwee said:
We have a forum for this. It is Merchants Promote Your Affiliate Program. It is free and you are allowed to promote in that particular forum. You must have an actual affiliate program in place and not a pre-launch.

Here are the rules for that forum:Here is a link to the forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Yes, I saw that forum.
The program is up and running, (we have been testing it for quite some time).
We just need more dedicated affiliates.

I'll read around a bit more first, just to make sure :).

FFMG

MI
Back