The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Profitable niche

farhan91

i am having a problem to look for profitable niche
my current niche is about love tips
but after awhile i have been doing this, im started to discovered that i made no profit at all
i tried to find title that has many sponsore search but i couldn't found it
what should i do now?
i think i should change my niche,shouldn't i?
i checked up my blog just now
i discovered that my ads are different
usually the ads is related to my content
but currently they are related to public service ads after i posted a new article
what makes it to occur?
is it because my article got no ads to appear?

One of two things:

1. There are no ads available relevant to the content of your site.
  2. You are somehow blocking the AdSense spider so the content of your site cannot be determined.
  3. Your site has been banned from AdSense? Not sure if in that case Google would display PS ads or no ads at all.

sir i don't think that i get ban from ads
it is just that, when i do research about my niche which is about love, i discovered that there is less sponsored links
and when i checked about "how to make money onine", there are many sponsored links appear
that is meant my niche is not profitable and not favor among readers,is it,sir?
so what should i do now?

Frankly, I'm not sure how profitable this venture is going to be for you, with or without AdSense.

Well, I'll be blunt. According to your site, you are an 17-18 year old boy offering advice on relationships. I highly doubt that at your age you can market yourself as an expert in this area, not even to teens.You simply don't have the credentials or the life experience for that.

I would really recommend that you rethink this and look for something more credible.

If your "love tips" niche is targeted towards teens, then you should kinda remodify it to something like "how to", you know that teenagers love to learn.

I do clients sites and do a lot of KW analysis and all that - but with my own site(s) - the best thing is to write about your passion. I think to many ppl nowadays write about products - and hey, that's fine - but for me, I think I can succeed because I love what I'm writing about. It's just finding the time to do it. :)

MI
Back