The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Profile Backlins vs. Link Wheels

hmate9

affiliate
Hey guys!

I have had a good success with high PR profile backlinks, but looking to increase my SEO even more and I do not want to keep posting on the same 250 profile backlinking sites I have.

I was introduced to the concept of link wheels.

link-wheel1.jpg

As you can see, it is basically Web 2.0 sites linking to each other in a closed loop while each web 2.0 site links to your money site as well. Has anyone tried this and how does it work for you?

personally ive only ever used backlinks - but how do you get these sites to link to you?

^^That gives you 200 PR above 4 backlinks in like 15 minutes! It can also social bookmark your site, web 2.0 is there as well. It is the complete package

YEA! A made a brand new site on a brand new domain and it was ranking #4 in 24 hours against 97,000,000 competing pages! That is beastly. I also make a fair amount of income from selling backlinks on fiverr. Easy money

I went to the SEnuke site but couldn't find out how much it costs after the 14-day free trial. Can you tell me?

It's $137 per month. But selling backlinking services on fiverr instantly makes up for it :)
I fully recommend it

I went to the SEnuke site but couldn't find out how much it costs after the 14-day free trial. Can you tell me?

Thanks, hmate! I really appreciate the tip. If you have an affiliate link, I'll be happy to go through you.

hmate, what links do you build using senuke? i mean, do you go for those article directories or do you build with a standard link wheel?

hmate, what links do you build using senuke? i mean, do you go for those article directories or do you build with a standard link wheel?

Here is what I did to get my rankings with SENuke:

Create backlinks from Articles, Web 2.0, Social profiles, Press releases, RSS.

I than created 300 forum profile backlinks each day until I was #1, which took 4 days.

4 days by pressing buttons and you too can easily get #1 rankings.

Now days i am creating both backlinks and a network with 2.0 websites (linkwheel), for two different websites after a month i can know which is more effective to get the top rank in Google. I think both of them , but take a look first.

We all know that traffic plays an important role in making your online business successful. So if you are familiar with Link wheel strategy, it is now a great time to start doing it. It brings natural backlinks going to your site that might not look spammy.

Here is what I did to get my rankings with SENuke:

Create backlinks from Articles, Web 2.0, Social profiles, Press releases, RSS.

I than created 300 forum profile backlinks each day until I was #1, which took 4 days.

4 days by pressing buttons and you too can easily get #1 rankings.

I am not that fan of automated link building submission tools like Senuke. Though it is very easy to build links, the catch is you might get slapped by Google because massive link building can hurt your rankings. For me, natural link building is still powerful compared to these tools in the long run.

MI
Back