The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Product Review Website - Step by Step

Ndumiso Mlilo

affiliate
I am looking for a comprehensive course that is designed to take you by the hand showing you from start to end practical step by step processes on how to build an Affiliate Marketing Product Review online business.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks

I am looking for a comprehensive course that is designed to take you by the hand showing you from start to end practical step by step processes on how to build an Affiliate Marketing Product Review online business.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks
My suggestion would be to keep your money and invest in traffic generation or article writing.
You can learn everything about affiliate marketing on this forum and/or from youtube videos.

Product review based business models even affiliate marketing business model usually revolves around few simple steps. Master them and you will be on your way to financial freedom.

step 1: pick a niche (dah)
step 2: register a domain name & buy hosting
step 3: build your website - many people use wordpress
step 4: create and publish your content. In this case product review articles
step 5: apply some fundamentals on/off page seo rules with the aim of attracting some organic traffic
step 6: while waiting for your organic traffic to kick in, you could use some paid traffic to get the ball rolling (optional)
step 7: keep working on your project until you reach your goal

There are tons of freely available resources for each of the steps described above.
Do some research and use your judgment or ask questions here.

I am not affiliated with any courses so I don't necessary want to throw out some names here but try a google search of "affiliate marketing courses" and maybe come ask here if anyone has experience with whatever course you are thinking about.

There are tons of freely available resources for each of the steps described above.
The are tons of review site and most of them are just trying to entice you to sign-up with their affiliate link.
90% useless information with an ulterior motive. I see them quite cynically.
I look for "got any proof of your claims?" <<<most don't

It's all about trial and error
I doubt such a course exists, but if you find it please post details
But surely there are forum and blog posts about it
Give yourself a specific amount of time to learn
Set up a site WHILE you are learning, not afterwards
That way you can apply what you learn and see real results
Consistently tweak, test, improve, check, educate, ask, poke around, update, upgrade, strategize, plot your course
Everything you need to know is "freely" available
Meaning here on Affiliate Fix many experts in different areas willingly give their advice
Your setup costs are very low
You don't need luck, but patience amonst other things
  1. Create a plan
  2. Start acting
  3. Don't quit
I learnt a very important word today "TENACITY"

It means "perseverance, resolution, determination, application, resolve, persistence, diligence, intransigence, firmness, stubbornness, inflexibility, obstinacy, steadfastness, obduracy, doggedness, strength of will, strength of purpose, resoluteness, pertinacity, staunchness"

Don't buy a course, just search the forum and use your own due diligence.
You might be creating a bad business for course sellers out there. You could as well promote the good ones. This is all part of affiliate marketing. Instead of simply recommending to not buy a course. You could provide him with a better suggestion that will be free, but also find a good trusted course out there, and give him that option too, if he really wants to go for a paid course, he is free too.

trusted course out there,
When you find one of those let me know.
You might be creating a bad business for course sellers out there.
highly doubt it. People eat this shit up in terms of “passive income” courses. They want an easy way that will most likely generate a minuscule bit of money. I don’t promote courses because they are just feeding people dreams and making the consumer pay for them.
could provide him with a better suggestion that will be free
I did provide a good free method, search the forums and the internet and see what’s working and what’s not for the niche. Free methods take work, most don’t want to put in the effort to reap the rewards.

However it’s up to the OP what he wants to spend his money on. I wouldn’t buy a course now that I get them sent to me for free, I now see that they’re mostly garbage considering the huge price tag they come with. Massive sales pitches with no real content, even the paid versions are terrible and provide little to no value.

Last edited:
most don’t want to put in the effort to reap the rewards.

This is the reason why most people also don't make money with even trusted paid courses and not because the course sellers are feeding the consumers dreams or make them pay for it.

Remember I am talking about well trusted courses out there, not just any random stuff. If someone cannot make money with a paid course, I doubt that he will make money with free courses because paid courses are probably more constructed and more helpful as much work has been put into it, more than a free course. No one puts in so much hard work for free bro. There must be a gain.

When you find one of those let me know.
PatFlynn of SmartPassiveIncome is a great source, who made consistently hundreds of thousands every month from affiliate marketing (public information) There are more out there. Also, some people get to take something more serious if they spent money on that, rather than free.

MI
Back